ORD-389 Flame of the Night

Item #: ORD-389

Clearance Level: 7

Object Class: Delacrest

Risk Evaluation: Code Green

Status: Joined the MSC

Optimal Restraining Directions: It has joined the MSC. God help us now.

Description: ORD-389's powers can be traced back to MSC-1's proposal for ORD-001. Other than the power of creation, ORD-389 can dimension hop, time travel, and instantly contain many dangerous ORDs.

ORD-389's True Earth counterpart appears as an Asian male. ORD-389, however, has multiple appearances. His most common appearance, is that of a human with a small amount of features from the genus Panthera, and all of the powers, including, but not limited to, always landing on his feet, retractable claws, super speed, enhanced stealth, and roars that stretch across time.

The very first incident of ORD-389's powers happened in 2018, when a man was created, addicted to all drugs in existence. In 2021, even more powers were discovered. ORD-389 is a master martial artist, nearly invincible, and capable of killing the Greek Gods.

Addendum by MSC-1/ORD-389: WHO THE HECK PUT ME DOWN AS AN ORD? I WILL FIND YOU, AND TERMINATE YOU!
Comment by [REDACTED]: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME!
Comment by MSC-1: I KNOW IT'S YOU, SCARECLOUD #3!