ORD-022 In Tall Grass

Item #: ORD-022

Clearance Level: 4

Object Class: Euclid

Risk Evaluation: Code Amber

Status: Neutralized

Optimal Restraining Directions: As it is a location, all that is required is to fence the area off and post guards around it. The only wild card is some train tracks that run through the area, though ORD-022-2 do not appear to like the metal.

Every fifty feet of fence must contain at least one tower. Spotlights must be posted at every tower, as ORD-022-2 does not like light. The light seems to burn the creatures. This enclosure is now designated Area-33.

Description: ORD-022-1 is a field of tall grass, roughly six feet tall, located in ██████. There appears to be a portal located in the center of the field.

ORD-022-2 are a group of humanoid faceless ghouls who can tell the exact location of anyone inside ORD-022-1. They will hunt down any human, and [DATA EXPUNGED].

Expedition Log 1/3: Traverse the Field

Three members of DD Alpha-12 Nine Tailed Fox entered the field of grass equipped with cameras, semi-automatic rifles, and flashlights. After three minutes, the first instance of ORD-022-2 appeared. The three DD members, codenamed Potato, Cringle, and Motor, fired their guns at the creature. Potato shined a flashlight into its eyes, and it disappeared. Potato turned off his flashlight.

The three proceeded, with Cringle in front, Motor watching their back, and Potato surveying the surrounding area. Nearly eighty minutes later, a swarm of ORD-022-2 surrounded them. Potato shined his flashlight at them, but when he did, the group of ORD-022-2 on their opposite side attacked. Cringle and Motor turned on their flashlights as well, but it wasn't enough. Cringle attached his flashlight to his rifle, and fired hundreds of rounds into the grass. The three DD members panicked, and ran for their lives.

Once they reached the edge of the field, a tower spotlight shined onto the ORD-022-2. The strange creatures retreated.

Expedition Log 2/3: Enter the Void

Five members of RCT Omega-13 Lone Wolves United were sent in this time, lead by The White Wolf Who Bleeds Gold, nicknamed Auzy. They journeyed to the center of the field to find the portal. The four other Lone Wolves, as they are called, were the Shining Flower Lily, the Golden Saint Scavis Trott, the Lucid Dreamer Lunar Lancer, and the Pure Blooded Paint Saul. Scavis, Lily, Auzy, Lunar, and Saul entered the center portal after four hours.

Inside could only be described as horrifying. A █████ knockoff was flying around fighting a seven foot tall humanoid cat and a normal human. Dead bodies littered everywhere. Three strange-looking humanoid dogs soon surrounded the Lone Wolves. Lily shot one in the face, but they seemed to be bulletproof. Camera feed cut out, but the audio sent back was littered with gunshots, screaming, and the sound of flesh being torn off of a body.

Only Scavis Trott and Lunar Lancer returned, covered in blood.

Expedition Log 3/3: Close the Portal

Scavis, Lunar, Potato, Cringle, and Motor teamed up this time.  Instead of going through the portal, their mission was to close it. Another RCT member, codenamed Pharynx, joined them inside. The faceless ghouls attacked almost immediately. Pharynx single handedly killed every single one.

Once they arrived at the center, Scavis unloaded his backpack. Inside were three items: an ORD Organization issued official portal closer, a manhole cover, and a bag of topsoil. Lunar used the portal closer on the portal, but it failed. As a last ditch effort, they covered it with a manhole cover and poured topsoil on top of it. The portal expanded, sucking in the manhole cover and the dirt.

Potato and Cringle slightly modified the portal closer, and successfully closed the portal. As they were leaving, three of the faceless creatures resembling the White Wolf Who Bleeds Gold, Shining Flower Lily, and Pure Blooded Paint Saul attacked them. Scavis and Lunar quickly killed both with matchsticks.

After the expedition, ORD-022 has been classified as "Neutralized", though the faceless creatures still roam the field, and still will turn those who wander into it into one of them. However, the area is now abandoned, the train station decommissioned, and the railways destroyed. Almost no one will wander into the field again.

Expedition Log 4/3: Neutralize the Ghouls

The last mission was simple. Bomb the place until there were no more creatures. Long story short, it worked.