ORD-040 Dragon of the End

Item #: ORD-040

Clearance Level: 1

Object Class: Keter

Risk Evaluation: Code Gray

Status: Active

Optimal Restraining Directions: The portal to the home dimension of ORD-040 is currently placed in a stronghold deep underground. The only other portal is currently above the chamber for ORD-004 and ORD-400.

Description: ORD-040 is a benevolent force that drew the creature known as SCP-4335 into the game called "Minecraft". ORD-040 usually appears as a black dragon with purple eyes.

It is because of ORD-040 that SCP-4335 created the Endermen, modeling their appearance on ORD-040 but as a humanoid. ORD-040 took control of the Endermen soon after they were completely added into the game.

ORD-040 created small creatures called "Endermites". They have a small chance of appearing whenever teleportation occurs, though some forms of teleportation have a higher chance, such as the Ender Pearl, an object only creatable in the End, a physical manifestation of ORD-040.

Another created creature appears as some sort of mollusk. It shoots homing spheres that cause levitation. When the object they are attached to is destroyed, they teleport up to 17 meters away.

Another world was found, one nearly identical to the world which both ORD-040 and SCP-4335 existed in, but much, much, more vast, and far richer in resources. ORD-040 left for the new world, leaving SCP-4335 and all of its created creatures behind. ORD-040 still guards the original world, appearing as a dragon which creates an egg upon death. The egg's energy then is used to keep SCP-4335's power escalation from growing too far.

In the world which ORD-040 left for, there was a dragon. The dragon was black with purple eyes. The dragon, unofficially dubbed by O59-14 as SCP-5144518-418171514, or SCP-ENDER-DRAGON, is capable of phasing through any and all forms of matter. It is believed that ORD-040 created SCP-5144518-418171514 based on itself.

ORD Organizationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें