"Ah, ah!"
"Come on!"

Caitlin slowly nodded before awkwardly frowning. "I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee," she said before she began to walk off.

"Caitlin!"
"Caitlin!"

"Hey, if you see my girl K-Frost later, tell her what I said about the baking soda!" Ralph called out and Cisco and Harry glared at him.

"Dibny!"
"Dibny!"

"Too much?" He asked.

Barry and Kara's Apartment

The couple that morning were enjoying themselves company, the scare of Reign really hitting them. But they were also opening up wedding gifts, leaving Christmas gifts in a different pile. "Okay," Barry lifted up a gift and read the label. "From Oliver and Felicity." He began to open it as Kara watched. "We have an espresso machine."

"All right," Kara muttered, eyeing the gift and Barry looking back at her almost terrified.

Only because he could sense she was annoyed. "Not on the registry, but I guess getting married during our wedding wasn't on the registry, either." He looked back at her, giving her a look and she frowned. "I'm not bitter."

"I'll put this in the return pile," Barry said before he placed it to the side. "Well, I guess that's everything." Kara nodded before she got up, and Barry did as well when he suddenly saw another one. "No, wait, we got one more." She turned back around to see he was holding a small rectangular gift. "There's no card." He opened it and sighed annoyed. "Great. It's another set of knives." He then opened it just for it to be one knife with a white handling on it. "It's not even a full set."

"What?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, it's one knife. That's just shoddy gifting," Barry said.

"That's odd. Let me see," Kara said and Barry handed her the box.

"I'm gonna clean up," he said.

Kara examined the knife before looking at Barry, to find him throwing away the wrapping into a garbage bag...normally. "No speed cleaning?"

"No," Barry said, looking up at her.

"We're not in a rush."

"Barry," Kara said in her motherly tone. "You barely used your powers in Bali, either. I mean, not even to put on suntan lotion."

"It was a spray-on bottle," Barry said but Kara gave him a look.

"What's going on, Bar?" She asked.

"Nothing," Barry said and she placed the box down. She then looked back at him, a worried expression.

"Is it me?" She asked and he looked confused. "My fight with Reign, really has made you more clingy. Not that I'm complaining, but-"

"No, Kara," Barry said, a smile on his face.

"Then what is it?" She asked.

"I don't know," he responded. "I have been thinking recently that, you know, when I first got my powers, I would use any excuse to use them. It would just be me and the road, and everything around me would disappear. It's like the first time in my life I really felt like I was at peace. I just feel like that all the time now. I don't have to run when I'm with you."

And from that response, Kara smiled deeply at him before walking up to him, pulling him closer. "That's so sweet."

He then kissed her forehead while she giggled and then he looked down at her. "I love you, Kara Danvers-Allen."