Cap. 28

JENNIE

Chaeng and Ruby Jane take so long to get ready that we arrive late at the party. A lot of people are already too sociable and hugging us, stopping to chat all the time, and I can't help but be polite, no matter how much my face shows what I'm thinking.

I'm in the kitchen looking for a drink that's sweet enough when I hear the voice I hate the most on the entire planet. I can't believe she's here. From all over the world, this bitch is right here. Hong Soojoo. Just thinking about her makes me annoyed and when I hear her laugh it makes me a lot more nervous.

"Jooya!" I see Seulgi hugging her "Sooya is complaining that you're taking too long with her soju."

"She's playing beer pong and wants more?" Soojoo laughs.

"She's winning, but she's already slightly drunk, I'm waiting for the quality entertainment that only the two of you can provide." Seulgi winks and I roll my eyes.

"Jen, did you find unnie?" Lisa appears screaming and the girls look at me.

"Look, Jennie Kim is here" Soojoo smiles. She always teases me and wants to piss me off "I thought at this point in the championship, you would have fallen into Sooya's arms by now, but it sounds like you really see her as your best friend." she laughs "Good for me." She shrugs before leaving with the glasses in hand.

"Soojoo is here!" Lisa says excited. She always liked Soojoo's teasing humor, but Chaeng and I couldn't stand it. She and Ruby would probably be great friends, as Ruby manages to be friends with all of Jisoo's exes.

"YAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I hear Jisoo's typical excited scream, when she's drunk, coming from outside and I pull Lisa with me. "I'M THE BEST, I TOLD YOU I WOULD PROVE TO YOU!" She continues screaming, excited and that drunk laugh.

"Well, you two have more things to prove to me." Soojoo wraps her arms around Jisoo's neck "Seulbear is waiting for our fun."

"She always is, I bet 100 bucks she invented this party just to have pitiful memories of us and be laughing on the other side of the planet when she remembers." Jisoo rolls her eyes and wraps her arms around Soojoo's waist.

"I think we can do this for her, or no?" Soojoo smiles.

"I didn't release Jisoo for you wasting time." Ruby Jane says beside me.

"I hate Hong Soojo with all my soul." I say through my teeth.

"Then go get the girl!" Ruby takes my hand and pulls me towards two, Soojoo clings even closer to Jisoo.

"Jennie Kim double?" She laughs and slides her hand on the back of Jisoo's neck.

"Ooooh, Jooya, this is Jane, my ex and this is Jennie, my friend."

"Your friend?!" the three of us say together and she shrugs.

"Sooya, I need you." Seulgi appears and pulls Jisoo before she answers us.

**********************************************

It's already 4 am and I want to leave. There are people too drunk and drunk people are idiots.

Ruby Jane has already left, she has to start packing her bags and everything she's bringing to the US. I was left alone because Chaelisa is somewhere acting like the typical passionate couple that they are.