Cap. 2

JENNIE

There are many volcanoes erupting and causing chaos inside my mind right now. As if seeing my sister make out with my best friend on the couch wasn't enough, now they go out for ice cream together.

I feel like I'm capable of exploding with everything that's happening. No matter how much money my dad left, nothing will pay for the chaos my life has turned into since Ruby Jane came into my life.

She only wants Jisoo because she's jealous and lusts after everything I have. It's not my fault that our father didn't give her enough attention and affection, she can't come here and take what she wants.

Mainly Kim Jisoo. One of the most important people in my life and it seems like she's falling for Ruby Jane because I've never seen her look that way at anyone. Nor for Nayeon.

They got involved for awhile but Nayeon was starting to get jealous and Jisoo broke things up, she hates jealousy, except mine. Thinking about it makes my heart race a few beats. Anyway, they broke up not a month ago and as much as Jisoo demonstrated that she liked Nayeon, her eyes never sparkled the way she looks at my sister.

Taehyung left, leaving me with the girls. We're scattered around the room, they're watching some movie while I'm lost in these thoughts and this anger that's burning me.

"Your sister is very different from you." Chae says and I sigh.

"Too much, I would say."

"You're so shy, quiet and affectionate, even though people think you're cold and don't care." Lisa squeezes my hand "She's already full of attitude, initiative, warm. I understand why Jisoonie is that way" she laughs.

"Why?" I look at her without understanding.

"Serious?" Chae looks at me in disbelief.

"What?" I look at the two who exchange a meaningful look.

"Nothing." both say and go back to looking at the TV.

"Tell me!" I increase the tone and they turn to face me again.

"Are you going to tell me you didn't know about Jisoonie's crush on you?" Lisa arches an eyebrow challenging me.

"What?!" I look at her confused. "Really?" they roll their eyes.

"She drools over you, Jen, other than the way she cares and cares about you. Jisoonie is always wanting to know about you." the blond girl shakes her head.

"Isn't that what best friends do?" I shrug.

"Yes, but not in the intensity that you two do. I bet her dreams came true now that her twin sister is here."

"They kissed." I say without thinking.

"WHAT?!" the two scream and I cover my ears.

"When Jisoo arrived, Ruby Jane kissed her and I caught them making out on the couch. She looked totally confused when she saw me, I still can't believe the person who knows me better than anyone else didn't realize it wasn't me." I say irritated "She even said it was a dream!" I grit my teeth tightly and they start to laugh.

******************************************

I usually go to school with Jisoo and the girls, but since I started dating Taehyung, he comes to pick me up every day.

Imagine my surprise to see Jisoo talking animatedly to my mother early in the morning.

"I didn't know you were here!" I hug her tightly and she smiles. "I miss you, we barely had time to talk and you tell me how your trip was." She laughs and pinches my cheek.

"Mandu! Always cute." She looks into my eyes with those deep dark orbs.

"I heard an infectious laugh and something told me it was you." Ruby Jane appears, Jisoo's eyes go to her and her face lights up.

"Ready for the first day of school?"

"If you guarantee you'll show me everything, I'm prepared." I hear Ruby talking and sigh. Jisoo has her full attention on my twin.

"Jisoo, you now have double work. You have to take care of my two girls." my mother laughs.

"Jen has Taehyung to take care of her now. Jandeukie's arrival only took up my free time, I'm glad about that." Jisoo smiles at my mother.

"As much as Jennie has Taehyung, I would never trust anyone but you to take care of her." She squeezes Jisoo's hand.

"I'll try to stick around if it calms you down." She turns to Ruby "Shall we? I don't want you to be late on your first day and we still need to get the maknaes."

"Bye, omma, see you later!" She pulls Jisoo by the hand, going out the door and sighing.

"Is there a problem, Jen?"

"She's stealing Jisoo from me. I'm losing my best friend."

"Honey, Jisoo loves you, you would never lose her." my mother hugs me "But as you now have Taehyung, you can't expect Jisoo and you to be like you two were before. It's impossible."

"Why?" I feel a tear fall.

"Honey, your attention now is for your boyfriend, there's no way to be stuck with Jisoo as it was before, only if you were dating." she laughs and I hear Taehyung's horn. "Go carefully!"

Once we get to school, most people talk to us. Tae has his arm around my shoulder and escorts me to my locker. Some people look at me with confusion spread across their faces.

"I never thought that Jisoo was the type who would tie herself so easily." I hear Taehyung say and follow the direction he's looking. Jisoo is leaning against Ruby's side of the locker giving her quick kisses and they are both laughing.

"Who said she got tied up?" I say irritated suddenly.

"Jen, look at them, it's pretty obvious." he laughs "And I used to be jealous of her, I feel pathetic and happy that your sister arrived."

The bell rings and I run to my class, followed by Chaeyoung and Jisoo. The class is chemistry and each bench contains 4 people, except for ours, which is made up of just the three of us. It's one of my favorite classes.

"Hey." I smile at Jisoo who throws her backpack on the table and smiles at me.

"Hi!"

"We're going to have lunch..."

"Good morning everyone, welcome our new student Ruby Jane Kim, sister of Jennie." the teacher says and I clench my jaw tightly "You can sit beside Jisoo, so the bench is complete." He smiles and she nods.

"I didn't know you had this class, if I knew, I would have waited." Jisoo doesn't look away from Ruby and I feel Chaeyoung nudge me. I roll my eyes.

"I'll show you my schedule and see what classes we have together." Ruby says softly as if she was embarrassed, it even seems that she's like that.

"So, what did you say about lunch?" Jisoo turns to me.

"I was going to ask you if we're having lunch together today."

"Of course, JenJen! Why wouldn't we go? Jandeukie and I are having lunch with you." She smiles and I just nod my head.