7656-7680 Su Luo DIED

Beginne am Anfang

  Empress Leng was struck by Mrs. Leng's words and remained silent for a long time...

  However, she is cautious, no matter at any time, she never It's not a statement, let alone the palace.

  Queen Leng said: "These are all speculations, Your Majesty... Your Majesty is very good to me, sister-in-law, it's better not to think too much about these things..."

  (End of this chapter

Chapter 7657 Leaving 1

  Queen Leng actually agrees with Mrs. Leng's idea in her heart, but the years of cautious life in the palace have developed a character that she always takes in her heart, so

  she finally saved her life.

  Seeing that Mrs. Leng can't talk about Queen Leng for the time being, she is not in a hurry. Anyway, it will take a long time to come to Japan.

  At this time, Empress Leng suddenly said: "These... are the thoughts of the sister-in-law, or the elder brother?"

  Mrs. Leng said angrily: "Do you think I am a woman and can understand this?"

  Mrs. Leng died until she died. I don't know, because of these words, Patriarch Leng's fate has already taken a fork in the road.

  in the courtyard.

  The Emperor Ling stood coldly, his whole body exuding an icy chill!

  good! very good! very good!

  Cold Hanqiu! How do I treat you? I treat you well, do I? ! I have suspected a lot of people and questioned a lot of people, but why have I ever doubted you Leng Hanqiu? Have you ever questioned you Leng Hanqiu?

  I didn't expect it! I didn't expect it! This dog minion!

  The Emperor Ling hated to death!

  Hate even more than hate the dragon and phoenix clan!

  Because he always thought that the Leng clan was for his use, because he had always trusted the Leng clan, but he never thought that the Leng clan would actually... have such a mind!

  very good! ! !

  Lingdi's hated teeth creaked.

  The prince, who was kneeling behind Emperor Ling, really wanted to strangle Madam Leng to death!

  Why is this woman so rude! Did she really think that when she closed the door and lowered her voice, no one would hear it? Stupid is stupid! The Leng family was really going to be killed by her alone.

  inside the room.

  Mrs. Leng has no such self-consciousness at all, and she is very proud of it.

  "Empress Empress, of course, the premise of all this is that Your Majesty is terminally ill and cannot be cured, so—"

  Madam Leng sold out.

  "So what?" Queen Leng's eyes were slightly wrinkled, and she intuitively told her that it must not be good news.

  "So, as long as Su Luo is killed, no one in this world will be able to cure your Majesty's illness!" Madam Leng made a throat-cutting voice.

  Killing Su Luo will not only heal Emperor Ling, but also Madam Nangong!

  Madam Leng hated Su Luo, and of course Madam Nangong.