FOUR

As Athena walks in the unfamiliar hallways, her heart is speeding up. She wants to escape so bad but seems like it is not possible this time. Athena cries a little holding her already throbbing head when she suddenly bumps into a magical wall.

"Ariana!" She looks up to see the supposed wall- a guy standing in front of her. Athena looks at his eyes once and concludes that he must be another one of Ariana's brother.

This guy, who looks quite younger than the other three brothers she has just met, surprisingly pulls her into a hug.

"I was worried sick....I am glad that you are fine." He says and kisses her forehead.

Athena tries hard to not to flinch.

"Ah well will you look at this? Reunion of one brother and one sister!" An amused voice yells. Athena looks at this guy. He looks identical to this guy who hugged her.

They must be twins. Their identical facial features are going to make it hard for her to describe who is who.

"So well Ariana! How did you like the life of poor?" He asks, visibly amused. There is a big grin resting on his face.

Athena looks down and fiddled with her thumbs and she has no idea how to respond. Her headache is literally killing her right now.

"Did you lose your memory or some shit?" He asks again with his brows furrowed.

He wants answer.

But Athena is none. The fear is restricting her throat to make any sound, making her feel like as if she was choked.

She does know want to answer them or make them angry.

So the only alternative is to keep silence.

"Leave her alone, Vittorio..." The guy who hugs her says in her rescue. He wraps his arm around her and starts to pull her in the room.

"Obviously! You will fucking say this, Romeo! You were the one who helped her in running away." Vittorio accuses his brother with some malice evident in his eyes.

"That I fucking regret! I don't find the need to explain myself to you that why I did that or not. You are just a jealous motherfucker that I and Ariana shares a special bond! You are fucking jealous of us." Romeo says, a little angry, his reasoning albeit childish for his ears too.

But he does not want to make Ariana even more scared than for some reason she already is.

"And look at what this great bonding has come out to be." Vittorio mocks his brother's anger but he freezes when his eyes notice Athena's eyes as they rolled back.

Instinctively and very quickly, she catches her into his arms just as she was about to fall. Romeo looks down at her pale face with worry filled in his eyes.

"Ariana!" He calls her name as Vittorio roughly passes her in his arms.

"Just look at her Romeo! Look what this special bond of yours have done to her. None of this would have happened to her if you were a little smart!" Vittorio says.

"Fuck off!" Romeo bites back his anger but does not sound calm. He picks her up in his arms and walks to her room. Vittorio just watches him silently. Alexander walks in there at the exact moment.

"Stop blaming Romeo for everything. It wasn't his fault and you know this.... It was Ariana herself who threatened him that she will commit suicide if he would not help her."

Please share your feedback.. It'd mean a lot❤️❤️ You can get early access to chapters up to 13 chapters!