TEN

Thank you so much sawettieshortie for this amazing book cover❤️

WARNING:--- THE ONLY VERY SMALL CHAPTER!
Athena stares at Alexander's face confused as he kneels down in front of her and grabs her hand in his. He starts to rub an ointment on her bruised skin and also treats her burnt hands gently.

"Next time just speak. Don't just stay quiet like moron!" Alexander rolls his eyes and lets out a small scoff. He closes the first aid box and gives her a another look.

"Did you missed your self defence session?" He raises his brow. Her face pales at his words.

"You didn't went there and nor did you informed Vincenzo." Very slightly, her lips starts to tremble at his words.

"You are such a crybaby!" He comments as he notices the tears glistening in her eyes.

"Go downstairs. Breakfast is ready! I will be there shortly."

Athena's heart is skyrocketing. She is scared from Vincenzo mostly. He is a scary man who doesn't even bother to look scary but he terrifies her with his calm cold stare and today maybe she has made him angry due to her own forgetfulness.

She steps into the dining hall. Avoiding the stares of others, Athena takes her seat between Vittorio and Romeo. Romeo takes a glance down at her wrist and bandaged fingers but doesn't say anything. Vittorio also ignores it but still gives Alexander a confusing look who enters in the room few seconds later.

Vincenzo and Luciano arrives in shortly. They both take their seats. Luciano is the only one who offers Athena a small smile.

"I am dying to taste these special cookies." Luciano says as one of the maid enters in with a plate of cookies Athena has baked.

"It's so good, Ariana." Athena's cheeks turn red as he compliments her. After a little while as they finish with the breakfast, Vincenzo looks at Athena who is still struggling to finish her food without even reaching the halfway just yet.

He clears his throat gaining her attention. She looks up at him.

"Well I have made some changes in your schedule. Make your self defence session of 1 hour with Alexander. You don't have to clean your room or anything. Let the servants do their job and you are resuming your school again from tomorrow on. From now on just focus on your studies." His brothers heads snaps in his direction altogether. There are so many questions and confusions in their eyes but they doesn't question their older brother. Athena on the other side looks scared.

She can only hope that everything goes well. But nothing can be fully alright.

Alexander wakes her up at 6 in the morning. After doing little warm up exercises, he tells her to get ready for school. All of these feelings are unfamiliar to her. 'School' word is completely unknown in her dictionary. She doesn't know how things work there.

As Athena comes out of the bathroom, she is a little surprised to see a maid standing at the door. That maid informs her that she is there to get her things ready.

Athena watches as the maid enters in Ariana's closet and comes back with a designer school bag and a uniform. The maid leaves her privacy and Athena totally confused starts to dress up.

That maid again enters in her room and proceeds to straight her frenzy, weirdly curly hair. When she is done, Athena looks at her reflection in the mirror feeling strange. The way she looks now, mostly her appearance is unfamiliar.

She makes her way downstairs. The maid Samantha follows behind her with her backpack. Athena tries to take it from her but Samantha declines and shakes her head.

Vittorio and Alexander stares at Athena completely surprised. There is no way that anyone could recognize that she is not real Ariana! It is definitely not possible. Or that's what they thought!

Get early access of upcoming chapters on Patreon. Link is in my profile...❤️