FIFTEEN

Athena gets to know in the evening that oldest Vincenzo and Luciano are away, out of country for some business conference. It lead Alexander to be in the charge of everything and he sure pretends to be more bossy even more than Vincenzo.

"Crybaby! Finish your breakfast. I want the whole plate to be wiped clean." Athena frowns at his words as she hears Vittorio's chuckle and Romeo shakes his head amused.

"But I not eat much and I no crybaby." She mumbles under her breath and unconsciously pouts her lips.

"Oh really? Then we will have to shove feeding tubes down your throat to make sure that you eat everything." Vittorio says back sternly. The way she speak in the broken english is almost too cute. He wants to hear more and more her voice.

"That bad."

Romeo tries hard to resist the urge to coo at her as her eyes fills with tears.

"It's ok Ariana! They are lying. Go bring your backpack." He finally speaks while deciding to save her from his brothers' teasing.

Athena gives him a small smile and quickly runs upstairs.

"Bruh it was fun teasing her! You just need to ruin the fun everytime." Vittorio rolls his eyes. Romeo ignores him and waits for Athena to get back.

Alexander doesn't say anything but in his mind, there is a worry. He is worried for Athena. The security footages were wiped before they could even get access to them. He is well aware that the person is targeting Athena while considering her as Ariana.

Soon Athena arrives in the garage and they are off to their school. Athena is anxious to face that girl Aurora. She is so mean.

Romeo opens the door for her indicating her to step out as they have already arrived at their school. Athena slides out and looks at the students standing in the groups. They all are staring at her.

Romeo is about to take her inside but stops when the sound of motorbikes reaches their ears. Athena looks back by scrunching her eyebrows together.

In front of her, there are five guys. One of them who is in center is staring more like glaring at her. Directly at her. He is so scary and looks so angry. She flinches back a little in fear that doesn't go unnoticed by Ariana's brothers.

Romeo grabs her hand and pulls her inside.

The classes are ongoing with difficulty. Athena has definitely noticed the concerned looks that almost everyone is giving her. Mostly Sarah and Max, they look extremely stressed out and worried.

Few of the students are secretly laughing at her but Athena knows that their stares are pointed at her.

"I already feel pity for her. I thought maybe he has forgiven her but he is not the one who easily forgets the betrayals." Someone close to her whispers in their friend's ear. But Athena heard her perfectly. Her words made her stomach churn.

She is aware that they are talking about Ariana but here Ariana is her. Considering this, the problems are hanging like swords on her own neck.

The class ends and Athena rushes to get out. She really needs to get out of here. It totally slips out of her mind that Romeo has especially told her that she need to wait in the class room. He himself will take her to her another class.

Suddenly her wrist is grabbed from behind and she is dragged into a vacant classroom. She is roughly pushed against a wall. Aurora and her friend group stands in front of her.

"YOU FUCKING SNITCHED WHORE!" She wraps her hands around Athena's neck, strangling her. Athena gasps, struggling to get out from her grip but Aurora doesn't budge a bit. Athena lets out a loud cry as Aurora slams the back of her head twice against the wall.

While struggling, Athena's hand unconsciously went down and harshly collided with Aurora's cheek.

Aurora freezes and her friends group gasps completely shocked and stunned.

"Did you just hit me?" She whispers in a low tone.

"You are going to regret this, Ariana!" Aurora leaves her and without next word storms out. Her group follows behind her without a word.

Letting out few painful whimpers, Athena slides down on the floor and greedily takes huge gulps of oxygen. Her lungs are starting to hurt and her heartbeat is so slow but loud. She could perfectly hear it in her ears.

As Aurora takes a first step out, someone grabs her throat. Aurora gasps as they slam her back against the wall. Looking up, she tries to hold back a whimper in as her falls on Alexander. He is glaring down at her with rage filled in his own eyes. Her friends group are staring at Vittorio and him with wide fearful eyes. At this moment they know that they are in a huge, life threatening trouble.

"Now how does it feel like to be strangled!" Alexander coldly whisper in her ear.

Athena is trying hard to cease her cries in. The door opens instantly and a worried voice of Romeo reaches her ears.

"Ariana!" Athena lets out painful loud sobs on his chest as he hugs her tightly and rubs her back.

"Shh. You are fine, Ari!" At this moment, he completely forgets that this girl isn't the real Ariana. She isn't his Ari but still he has started to unconsciously consider Athena as his family.

You can get early access to the full completed book 'Her Five Protectors' on patreon. Link is in my profile....