Was it love? - 1

The Park family owns a small cafeteria that brings them a decent income, enough to support their small family.

But it attracted the attention of bandits who often come and ask them for money. Terrorizing their lives and even scaring the clients away.

Today wasn't an exception, they burst into the cafeteria and began to destroy tables, chairs, and scatter things on the floor.

Mr. and Mrs. Park watched in pain as the burglars were destroying their work. Jackster, one of the bandits, approached them with a slow step, turning a knife in his hand.

" So... Are you ready to pay us... We can continue with our play all the way around..."

" What is going on? Hey! Stop or I am going to take action" their daughter who just returned from her studies abroad was watching everything in horror.

Jackster hearing her voice smirked and turned around. In front of him stood a blonde girl with frowned brows, who was trying to look fearless and threatening.

" Who we have here... A barbie doll? " he laughed alongside his men, " Listen, kid, you better turn around and leave or you going to deal with Jackster! Clear?" he pointed the knife to him then towards her.

" Is that your English name?" Chaeyoung cackled, " Who gave it to you... It's wrong... The right variant will be... Jerkster! "

" Are you making fun of me now!? Let me show you some manners doll!"

" One more step and you are dead! " she stopped him " Do you know who I am?"

" Let me guess! A Barbie friend, what will you do, call your Brats squad and do me a manicure?" they laughed at her, " Now move if you want to still be alive!"

" I am Kim Taehyung's fiancee!" she shouted, everyone, widened their eyes and looked at each other, is she kidding? , " Did you hear about him?" she asked arching a brow and crossing hands on her chest.

" You are bluffing! " he seemed scared, and Chaeyoung catching this change smirked

" Should I call him, and tell him how are you treating his in-laws then?" she pulled her phone and started to search for something

" Hey, we are friends right? " he addressed to his men and her parents, "Why would we bother such a busy man..." he laughed nervously, " Guys, put everything back in their places, I think we just mistook the address!"

After arranging everything back they bowed down to Chaeyoung and her parents and left.

" Phew! That was close!" she let out a long breath, " Missed me? " she run to her parents and hugged them.

" Chae, honey, are you, for real, Kim Taehyung's fiancee?" her mother asked with concern

" What? No! The funny thing is that on my way home all I heard was people talking about him, " Kim Taehyung is scary, He will come after you, don't say his name! Stuff like that, so I assumed that if I pretend they will get scared and run away... and Ta-dah! It worked!" she said with a smile

" But..." her mom tried to talk

" Is he a prosecutor or something? People seem scared of him! Anyway, I am going to sleep, I'm tired! "

Chaeyoung went up to the second floor where their house was, after all the procedures she lay down in her comfortable bed and let herself be stolen by slumber. She fell asleep with a wide smile on her face.