One night - 4

For days Chaeyoung tried to contact Jaehyun but to no avail, he doesn't answer her calls and refused to meet her. His parents didn't want to listen to her too. After only a week of trying, they told her that his away.

Chaeyoung just decided to send him the video with the evidence that she was drugged and asked to see her as soon as he's back. As for Yerim, Chaeyoung tried to contact her, even asked for explanations, but got rejected as well.

But now, this is not her biggest problem...

Seating on the toilet she was chanting like a mantra three words...

Chae: "Dont be pregnant! Dont be pregnant! Dont be pregnant! Please dont..." she stopped the moment she saw the result, "I am pregnant!" the moment those words left her mouth she covered her lips.

For days she wasn't feeling good, she was having morning sickness, nausea, her breasts become tender, Chaeyoung ignored it until she missed her period. The moment she admitted, the idea that she might be pregnant she bought a test.

Chae: " It can't... there must be a mistake... I need to see a doctor..."

**********************************

Chaeyoung was walking slowly towards her home, lazily moving her legs. The checkup showed that she indeed is pregnant.

Her life can't be worse... She lost her boyfriend, then her job at the marriage salon, because she was "corrupting their image", the rumors spread too fast, and even after she demonstrated the truth, there are still people who are giving her side-eyes.

Don't get her wrong, she loves kids and always dreamed to have them, but she thought it would be after marriage from the man she loves and not from someone she doesn't know.

Chae's mom: "Honey, what's wrong?" her mom asked when Chaeyoung entered the kitchen

Chae: "Mom?" she was hesitant, "I am pregnant!" her mom froze for a moment, but then seeing her daughter scared and teary face, run and engulfed her in a hug

Chae's mom: " Oh my sweetheart, don't cry, everything will be alright, we'll get through this."

Chae: "I am scared mom! I don't know what to do... But I don't want to abort my baby... "

Chae's dad: "We won't force you, princess! " they turned to him, he heard everything, "Your baby is a blessing! Just like you are for us!" he whipped her tears away and kissed her head

Chae's mom: " I think you should tell him..."

Chae: " I will... If Jaehyun won't answer in a week... I will..."

***********************************

Jungkook was ready to have his breakfast when he heard some knocks on the door.

Frustrated he got up and went to see the intruder.

His frustration faded away the moment he saw who it was.

Jk: "H-Hi! What..."

Chae: " Hi! I came to talk!" she said in a breath, "Are you having pancakes?" ignoring his stares she asked about the smell that intrigued her