One night - 2

Chaeyoung groaned, she felt a hand on her waist, someone was hugging her from behind in a tight embrace, opening her eyes she saw an unknown room, her head was spinning around and hurting like hell.

Realizing that she doesn't know this place, and the hand hugging her naked body underneath the sheets is covered with tattoos, she turned around in a flash and saw the face of a man that was sleeping peacefully, a man she doesn't know.

Her eyes got clouded with tears, flashbacks from the last night hitting her hard. She was having her bachelorette party, drinking, and having fun with the girls... a guy saved her, then she was feeling something hot in her body and a hungry feeling, arousal, and the last thing, this man kissing her, and her body moving in sync with him... she had sex...

Chae: "Noo!" she started to cry loudly, "I - I cheated on my fiance!!!"

Jungkook hearing a scream and loud cries, woke up and saw the last night girl covered in sheets, crying, her face was full of panic, he looked at her confused, " Isn't it what she wanted?"

Jk: "Hey... Why are you crying?" he tried to calm her down and touch her, but she yanked her hand and moved away

Chae: "Dont touch me!!! You... You took advantage of me!!! "

Jk: "What? As far as I remember, last night, you were begging me to touch you, to make love to you..." he was sure she gave her consent, she was begging him, and now she was accusing him?

Chae: "Nooo, It can't be true ... I was drunk! I am sure someone put something in my drink, I would have never slept with you..." she knows she couldn't do that, it can't be true

Jk: "Why are you so sure?" his pride got hurt

Chae: "Because I have a fiance, Jay!!! And today is my wedding day!!! she said abruptly, Jungkook felt a pang, then she looked up in horror and realization, "OMG! My wedding day! Where are my phone and clothes?" she hurriedly tried to get up but a streaking pain got through her tights and lady parts, "Auch! It hurts!" she scrunched on the floor.

Jungkook quickly got a hold on her, it was his fault, after all, the outcome of their last night's activities, he got too hard on her. He felt guilty.

Chae: "I said dont touch me!" she pushed him and looked away, seeing his naked body, he didn't observe that he approached her without putting some clothes on...

Jk: "Look I just want to help you!" he said back, he really feels sorry for her.

Chae: "Then give me my clothes and call me a taxi!" Chaeyoung looked at him with hate in the eyes, then averted them away, again. He wanted to offer to give her a ride but understood that she would reject him anyway, so he didn't.

Jungkook collected her clothes and put them near her, after that he started to dress too. 

Jk: "The bathroom is there!" he indicated the door.

Chaeyoung grabbed her clothes and crawled towards the washroom. Jungkook, while she was there, called a taxi.

She got out, in the same dress, she was last night, she managed to arrange her hair, not to look so wasted.

Jk: "The taxi will be there in a few minutes... Listen..." he wanted to apologize and offer her his help, after all, he really, messed up. But she didn't bother to listen to him, hurried out, and collided with Taehyung at the entrance.

Taehyung gazed at her distant figure, she left without even saying a word or looking at him. She seemed familiar to him.

Tae: "Soooo, how was last night?" he asked curiously, ready to find out all the details, " What's with your face? Was it that bad?" he asked as soon as he saw Jungkook's glooming face

Jk: " Tae, can you show me the CCTV footage of last night?"

*************************************

Chaeyoung got out of the taxi, right in front of her house. She did not need to pay, it seems that Jungkook settled everything.

Entering the house, she was met by her parents and friends, they were all worried. Chaeyoung's mom hugged her tightly.

Chae's mom: "Chaeyoung you're safe, we got so worried... What happened? Look at you..." she was looking awful, her mascara scattered all over her face because of the crying, her hair a mess.

Hyeri: "Where did you disappeared last night? When I returned, there was only your bag... What's with your neck?" she felt dirty, staying here with her skin covered in purple marks and a ruined dress

Being bombarded with questions, and judged by the eyes of all the people who were there, Chaeyoung couldn't resist and started to cry.

Chae's dad: "Hey princess, what happened?" she was too ashamed to look in his eyes

Chae: "I need to talk with Jaehyun... before the wedding starts..." her father looked at her confused

Jaehyun: "No need! Like there's is no need for the wedding, I already know" he appeared suddenly, making everyone shocked with his statement

Chapter two!!!!
Sorry for the mistakes made!
Thank you for reading and supporting these stories!!!!
Don't be shy to indicate my mistakes and write what you think!!!

See ya in the next chapter!!!!