future stories?(not chapter)

I have a couple other story ideas I want to try to write after this and these are the three main ones that are the most devolped so far. Which one would you guys rather see first or let me know if there's any other ideas you have.

Mha X Tokyo Ghoul. Quirks and Ghouls exist in the same world. Izuku is quirkless but becomes a ghoul similar to Kaneki and then the story would be Mha's mixed with Tokyo Ghoul like how this one is mixed with Naruto.( All Might would have a daughter who becomes the ninth holder of OFA)

Mha X Flash. Haise West has the quirk of superspeed but after a fight with the revere flash his mentor the flash disappeared. Blaming himself Haise has not used his quirk since. Then Haise ends up becoming a teacher assistant at UA highschool for Aizawa and class 1A. (Izuku gets OFA like in Canon and becomes friends with Haise)

Spiderman X Mha. Izuku would be quirkless and then get bit by the spider giving him powers but not just peters powers but Miles powers as well. (Invisibility and Venom shock) It would be My hero's story mixed with some charcters, villans, and plot from all Spiderman media( Tobey, Andrew, Tom, Spectacular, Playstation, and all other Spider stuff)

Let me know which story you'd like to see first but I'm probably gonna try to finish this story first before starting a new one. But time to get back to writing. See you next chapter.