The Threats Arise

One week after Haise's date

Izuku is in the Uchiha library working on some seals when Jirirya walks in.

Jirirya: All alone?

Izuku looks up and smiles when he sees Jirirya walk in.

Izuku: Yeah, Shoku said she was going out on patrol and Haise is with Uraraka in his house.

Jirirya: Oh maybe I should go see what they are doing.- He says with a goofy smile casuing Izuku to sweat drop- No I mean for research for my books.

Izuku: Sure you did.

Jirirya: Anyways what are you working on, sometype of sealing Juts-

Jirirya stops when he says the pattern on the seal and Izuku putting it onto a specific looking Kunai.

Jirirya: Working on another one of your fathers Jutsu's. Well this one is pretty hard.

Izuku: Yeah but it was his signature, and I feel like I should carry it on.

Jirirya: Well if you don't mind there was something I wanted to teach you.

Izuku: Sure I could use a break from this anyways.

The two go outside and Jirirya leads him to the training grounds.

Jirirya: Alright time to learn sage-

Izuku: HOLYSHIT YOUR FINALLY GONNA TEACH ME SAGE MODE?!!?!?!?

Jirirya starts to laugh as Izuku looks confused.

Jirirya: No or at least not fully. I still think you body is to weak and small to enter sage mode.

Izuku looks down saddened.

Jirirya: But I can teach you to at least gather sage chakra to use in attacks instead of completely entering sage mode.

Izuku then looks up with a super excited looks.

Izuku: So does that mean-

Jirirya: Yes, I'm gonna teach you how to use it to power up any of your attacks, but im espicelly gonna Sure it to you so you can perfect your father's Rasengan.

Izuku: It's time to perfect the Rasen Shuriken.

Jirirya: Woah one step at a time. Let's start with just being able to gather nature chakra first. You remember what it is right.

Izuku: Yes, Nature Chakra is another type of chakra gathered from the nergy around the world instead of within.

Jirirya: Right, so the danger is to much nature chakra

Izuku: Could lead to me being transformed into a frog basically.

Jirirya: Right, so let's begin with metating. You have 5 months till the U.A. entrance exams. So let's get you ready.