Shinobi History lesson

Hundreds of years ago, before quirks existed there were shinobi. Ninjas who used their inner life force called chakra to perform Jutsu's.

You've already gotten used to taijutsu which is the different hand to hand combat methods they used. I'm pretty sure you saw me use a genjutsu on one of those men from the warehouse. Genjutsu tricks your senses into believing a fake reality that the caster wants you to believe. Us Uchiaha's use visual genjutsu from our Sharingans. The last one is Ninjutsu like the fireball Haise shot or the shadow clones that Izuku used. Each one is almost like a quirk.

Over time from extensive chakra usage humans began to be born with their own built in ninjutsu kinda like a kekkei genkai. These abilities then became known as quirks. Then aside from a few clans such as us Uchichias or the Hyuugas and so on chakra and jutsu began to fade from our world. So any questions?

Itachi finished while taking a sip of his tea.

Haise was just eating his sandwich unfazed but Shoku and Izuku sat there mouths a wide open with shocked expressions.

Haise: Since quirks came from chakra everybody who use's a quirk should have an easier time learning to use jutsu. Quirkless can too but it usually is way harder.

Shoku: Wait, if that's true than how come Izu was able to use the shadow clone one so easily.

Izuku then answers

Izuku: Oh that was because of the kyuubi he helped me- and immediately regretted it as he put his hand over his mouth scared what the the others would think about the demon inside him.

Itachi nearly spilled his drink and Haise started choking on his food while shoku just sat there confused. Finally Itachi spoke up

Itachi: So your telling me you've spoken to the Kyuubi?

Izuku only nodded in response. Finally Haise stopped choking and began to speak

Haise: That is...

SO FREAKING AWESOME BRO!!!!!

Everybody was extremely surprised but his exciment and his calmness at this revalation.

Haise: Having a tailed beast in you means if you can harness there power you can become crazy strong.

Izuku: wait really? Like how strong?"

Itachi: Well since you don't just have any tailed beast but the strongest of them all the nine tails, possibly even stronger than All Might if you train correctly.

Now everyone including Haise was shocked. Izuku and Shoku looked at each other and nodded confusing the two Uchiha brothers.

Suddenly Izuku and Shoku stood up fast and bowed down further confusing the Uchiha Brothers.

Itachi: Wait guys what are you-

Shoku/Izuku: PLEASE TRAIN US TO BE SHINOBI ITACHI-SAN.

Shoku: The UA entrance exams are in five years.

Izuku: So that means we only have five years to train ourselves while everybody has had their whole lives to use their quirks.

Itachi: Well I don't know I'm a pretty busy person and-

Haise: Wait brother, can't you just train me and then I can teach them what you tell me, besides you've been planning on helping me out soon before the exams anyways.

Itachi sighs and smiles.

Itachi: Well I guess I can help a bit.

Then the trio of friends jumped in the air while cheering.