Results

One week after the entrance exams. Everybody is eagerly awaiting their results to come in.

Izuku just returns from his morning run to see team 7, and Jirirya all gathered together into one of the houses. He enters inside and is rushed forward by an excited Shoku.

Shoku: Are results just came in.

Izuku: OMG OMG, Where are they.

Haise: Apparently it's a hologram video, and they said that all of ours were grouped into one sense we all live together.

Jirirya hands them the hologram project.

Izuku activates it and a hologram of All Might appears.

All Might: I am here, as a projection. You are probably wondering why?

Izuku: Nope not at all.

All Might: The answer is because I'm going to be a new teacher starting this year at UA.

All three of them groan.

All Might: Anyways the three of you caught a lot of people's eyes with your great team work and performances. All three of you scored 100% on your written tests. For the practical results Haruno you had 105 villan points. Uzumaki you had 140 and Uchiha broke the school record with 230 villian points.

Haise thoughts: Yes, we all did good but I finally proved I'm ahead of them. Way ahead of them.

All Might: But wait there's more. Obviously we couldn't not give points for helping others. So it's time I introduce rescue points. Uchiha um... you had zero.

Haise just scoffs.

All Might: However Haruno you had 40 and Uzumaki you had a whopping 100 rescues points. Also a new school record for rescue points but also total points with 240. The three of you were not only the top three to take the test this year, but are also the top three to take it ever. I know how rough things have been for the three of you. And I'm sorry I didn't do anything about it. But now you all get a chance to start over and make your own future. Welcome to your hero academia.

Shoku and Izuku hug and begin to cry and Haise pulls them into group hug as all three of them laugh

All Might: All three of you are going to be in class 1A. If you still haven't submitted your hero suit designs please do so as soon as possible. Your uniforms will be shipped to you by tomorrow. School starts in 2 days. I'll be looking forward to seeing you there.

All of them are extremly happy and overjoyed until the negative emotions from the curse mark start to put bad thoughts into Haise's mind.

Haise thoughts: I-I still lost to him. He was out there saving people while I just focused on myself and getting stronger. I'm such a bad hero. And I'm still just weaker than him. No, there's no way I'm weaker than him. Maybe it was a fluke.

Haise: Alright I'm gonna call Ocha and see how she did.

Haise Walks out of the room while Izuku and Shoku continue celebrating. After they stop hugging they realize there faces are only inches apart.

The two of them both lean in without thinking slowly closing the gap until-

Jirirya: Hey kids Izumi is at the door- he calls out from the other room.