1 on multiples

Shoku: Shoto attack from a distance on the left side. I'll get up closer from the right.

Shoto: Right.

Izuku charges forward while still in Kyuubi enhanced mode. Shoto then uses his fire and shoots it forward like a flamethrower but Izuku just jumps to the side. After landing an ice mirror appears right in front of him and Shoku jumps out. Izuku and Shoku then begin to fight hand to hand.

Izuku starts to get the advantage before being hit by a stream of ice and fire and being sent back.

Shoku: Nice save.

Shoto: Thanks.

Izuku looks up and sees Shoku begin to charge in.

Izuku then throws out his Kunai across the battlefield.

Shoku: Shit, watch for his teloporting.

Izuku looks at them.

Izuku: Try to keep up.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Haise is being pushed back by the group jumping him.

Kirishima: Stay with me, I'll tank his
attacks.

Haise then powers his lighning armor to max and speeds right behined Kirishima.

Haise: Trust me " bro". You can't keep up with me.

Haise then uses a chidori to send him flying.

Izumi then jumps in and starts to fight in hand to hand combat with Haise but Haise clearly has the edge and hits her right in the face.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Izumi then ups her full cowling to 30%. But Haise can still just barely keep up until one of Katsuki's expulsions sends him back.

Uraraka then jumps in to touch him and make him weightless but Haise just barely dodges and lands.

Katsuki: Hey Red Eyes, you look like your getting tired.

Haise smiles.

Haise: Don't worry I've still got some more in the tank. And I don't have to beat you. Just survive till the end of the game.

UA's Team 7 (slow Uploads)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें