Uchiha vs Yagi

After getting to class Haise sits in the back with Izuku and Shoku. The 3 talk and have fun all day while Izumi, Shoto and Bakugo watch for the first half of the day but at lunch Bakugo can't stand seeing Izumi be so gloomy anymore.

Bakugou: HEY SHITTY DEKU, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE OUR FRIEND AWAY YOU QUIRKLESS LOSER.

Bakugou shouts while charging an explosive punch. Izuku tenses up waiting to be hit but is shocked when he sees Haise has caught the punch. Bakugou gasps in Suprise but is then thrown back into the wall.

Izumi rushes to check on him while Shoto goes to confron Hasie. As this is happening a crowd begins to form.

Shoto: Whats your problem Uchiha?

Haise: My problem what's all of your guy's problem- Haise points at everyone around and in the crowd- Don't tell me you all have been picking on Izuku just because he is quirkless. You know quirkless doesn't mean worthless. Yet you all who mostly want to be future hero's bully a kid for something out of his control. Well now if you want to get to Izuku.

Haise pauses for a moment while closing his eyes.

Haise: You have to get through me

Haise finishes while his eyes open up revealing they are now red with a 2 tomoe pattern in them.

Everybody begins to back up in fear but Bakugo just gets even angrier. He begans to run forward at him as Shoto follows. Shoto begins to shoot ice blasts forward while Bakugo uses explosions to make himself faster. Hasie dodges all the blasts but then Bakugo gets in his face and begins to bombard him with explosive charged attacks

However Haise uses his sharingan to dodge and block them all.

Shoto rushes in hardening his fist with ice along with Izumi running in behined but Haise dodges all their attacks and kicks Bakugo and Shoto away knocking them out leaving just him and Izumi left

Izumi stumbles forward while looking back at her friends. Haise begans to talk.

Haise: You know I really liked you Izumi, I wanted to get two know you better and one day maybe be more than friends, but now I see your just a bully who would hurt her own brother.

Izumi with tears in her eyes began to charge up a ball of energy but instead of shooting it grabs it in her hand and charges at Haise.

Haise waits till last second and then grabs her wrist and hold her hand out to the side. The ball of energy fizzles out and Haise throws her back and she stumbles onto the floor. Haise looks her in the eye sharingan still active.

Haise: See you around, Yagi.

Izumi can't belive what he called her. She gets up and charges her left over energy into her fist for one last attack and then runs forward.

The Uchiha turns around and using his sharingan dodges to the the side while punching her in the face knocking her out. Haise then looks around to everyone watching.

Haisev Anyone else?

Everybody begins to walk away

Izuku and Shoku run over. Some of the tears from Izuku's eyes had begin to fall.

Izuku: Why did you fo that for me? I'm just a-

Haise puts a hand on his shoulder signaling for him to stop.

Haise: Hey I'm quirkless too. Us quirkless got watch each others backs right Izuku?

Izuku Smiles and him, Hasie shoku all walk away to talk and hangout for whatever time was left of their lunches.

After school

Izumi, Bakugo and Shoto along with Izuku, Shoku, and Haise and their parents are all meeting up with the principal in the gym to talk about the fight. Inko is Furious.

Inko: You mean to tell me that the young man over their-She points to Haise as he smiles and waves making her even more mad as she stands out of her chair-BEAT UP MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS BUT YOU ARE GONNA NOT EVEN SUSPEND HIM LET ALONE EXPELL HIM.

Toshinori sits her back down but also has a mad and questioning look directed towards the principal. Bakugo's mom is mad but knows it was probably her own little brats fault. Endeavor is just embarrassed his son got beat up.

Principal: Well Mrs. Yagi Young Uchiha beat up your daughter to protect your son.

This statement made both Inko and Toshinori gain shocked faces while Izumi and her group had scared expressions.

Principal: Aparently they had a dispute that got heated and then physically and a fight happened where all three of them were on Izuku. Young Uchiha simply went to help his friend and even the fight put a bit more but apparently he was to much for them to handle.

Bakugo and Shoto became pissed and Izumi was embarrassed. While Haise was mad that the retaling of the story left out a-lot of details but chose not to speak due to Izuku's pleading stare.

Mrs. Uchiha then began to speak.

Haise mom: Look their only middle schoolers. Fights happen all the time. My son is friends with both of your kids and I'm sure he just went a little over bored right Haise.

His mom finished while glaring at him.

Haise: Yeah, sorry for going over the top.

Bakugo's and Izumi's parents glared at them while shoku glared at Shoto since Endeavor was to disappointed in his prise creation to even change his facial expression or listen to what was happening.

Izumi trio: Yeah we are sorry too.

The 3 responded. But Shoku, Izuku and Haise could sense the fakenss in it. Afterwards Haise goes to talk to Shoku and Izuku.

Shoku: Hey Haise where did you learn to fight like that?"

Haise: Well my clan the Uchiha's are known for being skilled fighters who use their sharingan to fight and read their opponents. The styles we use are called taijutsu. Although my particular style wouldn't work for you guys since you don't have sharingans I might be able to find one that works better for you guys if you'd like me to start trying you.

Izuku: Shoku: YES!!!"

Afterwards Haise's mom and his older brother Itachi come to get him and tells Shoku and Izuku they can come over any time.

Afterwards Izuku goes home and gets scolded by his "parents" for causing trouble at school and then they proceeded to baby Izumi and make sure she was ok. Although he wanted to actually argue he decided to still stay quiet. Arguing with them was probably actually worse than talking to a wall.