𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑓𝑜𝑢r

Euphoria
*cue song 8*

We all sat at the normal meeting table.
Explaining how i was alive to Charon, wasn't easy. Everyone else looked at me like what i was saying was crazy....everyone except Piper who looked at me with a knowing smirk.

I sat beside nico, his hand rested on my leg, and he gently rubbed it with his thumb. I loved his touch. That may sound weird. But I'm not meaning that in a sexual way. My whole life all physically contact i had was abusive. And now to have someone actually wanting to touch me in a loving way, it was amazing.

"So, lets get this straight...." Percy began. "You die and Aphrodite comes to you and brings you back?"

I nodded. "Pretty much sums it up."

Everyone thought i was crazy. I knew it. But it didn't matter. All that mattered now was that i had Nico with me.

"You aren't a zombie and you probably wont start killing us for our brains, right?" Leo asked.

Conner stole, who sat to leos left, smacked leos shoulder. "Bro its pretty obvious. If she came back as any monster, it would be a vampire."

I heard Nico chuckle lightly. "Well, i for one am more than happy to take this deal, no questions asked" he said as he took my hand and gently placed a kiss on it.

"Oh my gods!" Annabeth shrieked. "You two look like Morticia and Gomez Addams."

Everyone started laughing and nico took my hand again and kissed it again. "Im happy to be Gomez as long as you'll be my Morticia." He whispered in my ear where no else could hear.

I smiled as a small blush rose on my cheek. "Always"

After the meeting, Nico said he had me a surprise. He led me down to the seaside, his hand in mine. "I figured I owed you a real date." He said as he showed me the small picnic he had laid out.

I smiled and turned to him, giving him a big bear hug. "Thank you! I love it!"

I pulled away and he smirked. "This isn't the main surprise." He said as he pulled something out of his pocket. He opened his hand to reveal a small box. He handed it to me and I opened it to reveal skull ring. One identical to his. "Now we can have matching ones" he said.

I took his ring off my finger and handed it to him and then I placed my new one on. It fir perfectly. Nico put his back in and smiled "i love it nico! Thank you!" I said as i gave him a small kiss on the lips.

I pulled away and Nico gave me a playful smirk. "You're not getting away that easy" he said as he kissed me again. I kissed back, deepening it as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We pulled away a few minutes later. "Let us eat" nico said as he guided me over to the blanket to sit down.
He pulled out some sandwiches and drinks and gave me some. It was really good.

After we ate, Nico scooted close to me and wrapped his arms around me, holding me. "Euphoria," he began. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me." 

I smiled. "And nico, you're the best thing to ever happen to me."

"I love you" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"I love you more" I replied.

And at that moment, everything was perfect. Im so glad I decided to run away from home that day.

             <======== The End=========>