𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Nico

I showed Ephy everything. The cabins, the big house, the pavilion. All these things that seemed like such a big deal to me when i first came when i was a kid. Ephy just walked with me, nodding every once in a while. I felt bad for her. She is clearly very confused. And scared and who knows what else.

"So until you get claimed, you will be staying in the hermes cabin" i told her.

"Thats the old wooden one, right?" She asked. "The one with a bunch of kids?" 

I nodded. "Yes. Everyone stays there until they are claimed." If they are claimed.

She nodded. "Alright. Your father is Hades, right. Your cabin said hades." She said.

I slowly nodded. Great, now shes gonna be scared now too. "The god of the underworld."

She nodded thoughtfully. "Ok." Is all she said. She didn't seem too scared. That was good

I walked her to the hermes cabin. Conner stole was waiting. "Is this the newbie? Regular or undetermined?" He asked.

"Yeah, she is. And undetermined." I said.

She looked Ephy up and down. For some reason, that made me irritated. She isn't a piece of meat for you to look at, Conner!!

Conner nodded. "She looks kinda like you, Nico. I mean not physically, just the way shes dressed snd stuff." He said.

Ephy looked at me, like shes finally realizing I look the way i do. "Im wearing red, Nico isn't" Is all she said to Conner. Which made me smirk a little.

"Ugh, ok" conner said. "Well come on, ill take you inside. Since you're a girl, you can have a bed." Conner said.

"I can sleep on the floor just as good as any boy." Ephy said. Standing up a little bit straighter.

"gods, what are you? A hunter of Artemis?" He asked as he grabbed ephys hand and pulled her inside. She gave me one more look of fear before conner shut the door. Leaving me alone.

Thats when I realized, ephy was terrified of people touching her. What did she go through?