𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Euphoria

"Please let go of my hand" I asked the conner kid after he pulled me into the hermes cabin.

He let go. "Sorry. Well anyway, theres your bed. Your clothes and toiletries are on it. Jake also got your duffle bag i guess, cause its there too." Conner said before turning and walking away.

All the other kids looked at me. I hated it. Maybe i should run back to Nicos cabin. Maybe they will let me stay there. Its cozy there. And Nico is really nice. Really, really nice.

I made my way to my bed. There was a orange
t shirt, a pair of shorts. I most definitely wasn't wearing those shorts. And i can deal with the shirt. As long as i wear a long sleeve shirt under it. I hate orange though.
My duffel bag was there too.

There was a loud noise and all the kids lined up at the door. "Hey, Female Nico, its dinner time. Get over here" a girl called at me. I had to get in the back of line.

After everyone was lined up, we walked to the pavilion. The hermes table was jam packed. I had hardly any room. And we had to dump half out food into a fire for the gods. I prayed, "dear parent god please claim me. Please. "

I sat at the table just playing with my food. I didn't want to eat it. I knew if I started, I wouldn't be able to stop. And then id get even more fat.

I looked around. The only empty table was the Artemis table. And the Poseidon and Hades tables only had Percy and nico. Nico was all by himself. He didn't seem to be eating neither.

So, i got up and walked over and sat down with him. Everyone stopped eating and watched. Nico looked just as shocked. "What are you doing?!" He asked me. 

"Im sitting with you"

"It's against the rules"

"I dont care"

Nico finally sighed. "Ok. Well, are you at least gonna get your food and eat while you sit?"

I shook my head. "Im not hungry"

"Ok" nico said. "Well, uhm, what are u wanted to talk about?" He is obviously not good at social interaction neither.

"Im not sure.." i said. "You uh like music?" I asked him.

He nodded

"Whats your favorite song?" I asked him.

"Uhm...If im james Dean, you're audrey hepburn by the band—"

"Sleeping with sirens?" I finished his sentence for him

He nodded, seeming a little impressed i knew it. "You?"

"Famous Last Words by—"

"My chemical romance?" He finished.

I smiled and nodded. "I like your favorite song too." I said.

"I like yours as well" he replied. "Famous last words is a beautiful song"

I nodded "yes. Its helped me through a lot" i said quietly.

"Me too"

Just when i was feeling ok, it happened again. I let out a agonizing scream of pain as my head felt like it was ripping open. The voices swam in my head. Telling me some of the saddest things you've ever heard.