II. Her Highness the Demon King saw someone suspicious

Start from the beginning

    After dressing and stepping on slippers to the kitchen, Erolu opened the fridge and looked at it.

"Not very well stocked up, I'll go pick some up tomorrow ......"

    So saying, taking out a portion of the vegetables and meat. Erolu looked at the stove top, which was a bit high for him, and after a moment of deliberation, he went and moved a small bench.

    Although it was possible to fly, it was still quite tiring to fly all the time ...... His Highness the Demon King was not lazy, but he was not a hardworking person either.

    The wings are not yet dry, and it would be bad to flap and throw water all over the floor.

Skillfully stir-fried a plate of small dishes, and then take out the rice that was put into the rice cooker before the bath.

After carrying the rice to the table, Her Highness was about to enjoy today's dinner when the mobile phone sitting on the sofa suddenly lit up ......

The phone was a text message from her dear mother superior.

    "Son, have you eaten yet. Don't eat so much takeaway, it's time you learn to cook for yourself. Learn more, a man's hundred arts are good to carry around ah ......"

Dear Mother Superior, it's actually been two years since your son turned into a daughter ...... thinking so, looking at the meal on the table, the corners of Erolu's mouth twitched a little.

Although she was not a favorite in the family and was not well liked at home. But Erolu could still feel that her family did care about her ......

It's just that they don't pay much attention to ...... Thanks to this, Erolu has managed to hide the fact that he has become a loli from her family for the past two years.

    After eating and washing the dishes. Erolu went back to her room and turned on her computer.

    Play a game, and by the way, see how today's sand carving netizens are doing.

【I will always love Baby Lu】, this is Erolu's Id. Erolu looked at the tail behind him which is even longer than her height and wondered if she should change her Id for the better?

『Lu』 was a controllable character in some niche-oriented online game that Erolu played. Because of her cute appearance, she was loved by a large number of alchemists and got the nickname 『Baby Lu』 lovingly among the players.

    The character Erolu played was also this 'Lu', and Id was taken for this reason. As a result, she is now a loli that looks almost exactly like this 'Lu'. Things are hard to predict. ......

    The group is still the same. They were molesting the management, persecuting the group owner, and the paragraphs were one after the other, one after the other.

    "It's true that there are still more joyful sand carving netizens ...... is the Id of these people ......"

【lu is my wife】, 【Baby Lu is the best in the world】, 【There are always tricky people trying to steal Lu from me】 ......

Looking at these Id's, Erolu got a bit of a headache. I didn't really think there was anything wrong with my own Id before, but now the more I look at it, the bigger my head gets. Although I'm not qualified to say anything about other people's Id's that's all ......

[Bring my walnuts here]: Little Lulu boy, on the ah, hurry online to open a wave of black!

I will always like baby lulu]:No, no, no, I'm a little tired today, I'm more comfortable touching the fish.