kitty_purrfect: What else do you do for fun?

hard_carryy0: Spend time with my nephew, annoying my sisters, play games, play sports and hunt. That's about it hbu

kitty_purrfect: You hunt? And just play games if I have time.

hard_carryy0: Yes. I mainly hunt deer because venison steak and deer jerky is the best lol

kitty_purrfect: I feel like you're exactly my type haha

Another what the fuck moment for me. I keep exposing myself to this guy and I have a boyfriend. But he sounds too perfect.

hard_carryy0: Hey now. If I didn't know better you might be flirting with me lol I'm kidding. I know you have a boyfriend.

kitty_purrfect: Would you still talk to me when you get a girlfriend?

hard_carryy0: Yea. I'll talk to you as long as you want me to. I enjoy talking to you. I'd like to talk to you more on the phone if possible. I really like your voice.

My face feels hot all of a sudden. I touch my cheeks and they feel warm.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you smiling at your phone?" Dana walks in.

"I just read something funny. How was work?" I ask changing the subject.

"The same. But we're going to my parents tomorrow by the way. They want to see Eva" he says before going to the bedroom.

I sigh and can't help but feel sad. Dana sometimes acts like I'm not his girlfriend. He's only really sweet if he wants sex. Even then his version of being sweet is just groping my ass.

I take Eva with me and follow Dana to the bedroom. I put down Eva in the playpen.

"Dana, do you still love me?" I ask.

"What kind of a question is that?" He looks at me like I'm being stupid.

"Sometimes I feel like you don't. You don't seem to make an effort anymore" I say.

"Yeji. We've been together for so long. We have a child together. Our relationship is not gonna be like a teenage romance. We have responsibilities. Why are you acting like this?" He ask.

"Just because we have a kid. It doesn't mean we shouldn't have a spark" I say slightly annoyed.

"Do you know how ridiculous you sound right now? Do you think you're still in high school? Get your head out of your ass and face reality" he snaps at me.

I can feel myself about to cry. "Watch Eva for a little bit please."

I leave without waiting for a response. I go to the bathroom and lock myself in there to cry. I do this whenever Dana and I fight. I feel like he doesn't listen when I share my feelings.

I don't know why but I have the urge to call Ryujin so I reach for my phone in my pocket to call him. It rings a few times before he answers.

"Hello?" He says sounding confused.

I didn't say anything but I was sobbing and breathing really hard.

"Yeji? Are you okay? Are you crying? What happened?" He ask.

I then hear noises in the background. Sounds like he's playing a game and his friends are yelling at him.

"Guys and Savannah. I have to go. We will play again later.... Ryujin you dick! Babe don't go!" I hear Ryujin and other people say.

Babe? I thought he didn't have a girlfriend. Why do I feel even more sad now? Should I hang up? I cry even harder.

"Yeji, what happened? Why are you crying?" He ask pulling me out of my head.

"Dana and I had a fight. And I just felt like calling you. I'm sorry for disturbing your game" I sob.

"It's okay. They'll survive. You're more important. You're crying. What did you two fight about if you don't mind me asking?" He ask in such a sweet tone.

I'm now debating whether I should share it with him or not. We're technically still strangers.

Fuck it.

"I asked if he still loves me and he pretty much said I'm being stupid for asking that since we have a kid together" I say kind of afraid of how he's going to react.

"He's stupid. How hard is it to reassure the person you love that you still love them? He's not worth crying over Yeji. It must hurt because you love him and he's not showing you the same appreciation" he says.

Do I love Dana still? Why am I crying? I don't even know if I still love Dana. I'm comfortable with him but maybe that's it.