Chapter 19: The doomed dinner.

The boys buzz you and Ji-Ho in and you both make your way up to their dorm. Upon arriving, the door gets opened rather quickly. There stands Hyunjin greeting you.
'Y/N! Ji-Ho! Come on in. What's that in your hands?' He asks pointing to the dish in your hands.
'Shh it's a secret. You'll see soon enough.' You say spiking Hyunjin's curiosity.
You walk in, take off your coat and shoes, and start walking over to the kitchen. You can't help but notice a certain smell.
'Hey, what's that smell-' You turn the corner and there you see Chan and Han facing you obviously trying to hide what's on the stove.
'Oh it's Y/N! Great!' Han says.
'Yes, great indeed!' Chan says.
'What did you guys do?' You try looking over their shoulders but they keep blocking your vision.
'I don't know what you're talking about. Hey Chan?'
'Yeah?'
'Didn't you want to show Y/N that thing. You know.'
Chan pauses for a second and Han lifts his eyebrows.
'Oh yeah! Now I remember. The... thing!' Chan says hesitantly. 'Come with me Y/N.' Chan turns you around and starts lightly pushing your back, but you turn around and swiftly slide past Chan.
Right there on the stove, you see a pan with multiple unidentifiable objects burned to a crisp. Both you and Ji-Ho burst out in laughing while Han and Chan stand besides the mess they accidentally made.

'Don't give up hope yet everyone.' Changbin enters the room with two plastic bags. 'Changbin saves the day.' Everyone charges at the two bags and everything gets laid out onto the dinner table rather quickly.
Everyone takes a seat. Ji-Ho is in front of you and Chan besides you.
Changbin stands up, holds his glass of water in front of him and screams 'LET'S FEAST!' to which you all respond with a big roar and a minute of silent eating follows.
'So...-' Ji-Ho starts '-How did you screw the food up so royally?'
'Oh come on Ji-Ho. The same thing would've happened with us.' You say trying to console a still rather embarrassed Chan and Han.
'Well-' Chan starts '-We wanted to make something that would be similar to the food Y/N has back home, but we just really didn't know how to cook it basically.'
'It was Chan's idea actually.' Han fills in. You look at him and he winks at you.
'Chan wanted to make something... for me?' You think and your heart starts feeling warm. You look to your side and you see Chan trying to remain a straight face, but his red ears give him away.
While everyone is blabbering away at the dinner table, you tap Chan on his arm. He turns to you and you whisper a small 'Thank you' with a smile.
'But I messed it up.' Chan replies with a whisper as well.
'That's okay.'
You suddenly hear the table quieting down and you look to see everyone watching the both of you. You and Chan return the weird looks you are both receiving and Hyunjin interrupts the silence by asking.
'How did you two become so close?'
'Uhm well-' You try to say but Changbin interrupts you by saying 'Yeah I'm also curious about that.'
'Well. It's kind of a silly story.' You look around and see you've got everyone's attention in the palm of your hand. 'It started out when I stood on his hand in Songpa Naru park. He then saved me from this drunk guy. It then turned out we worked at the same company.'
'Huh?' Three guys say in sync.

You and Chan explain the whole story a bit more thoroughly.
'This sounds like a wattpad story.' Hyunjin says.
'Did you really get hired at JYP so easily?' Han asks.
'Is it that hard to get hired? I just showed them my portfolio and had a little chat. I do know the head of management though. Do you know Kwang?' You ask.
'Oh yeah! We do know Kwang-Shi ! Actually, Chan is very good frie-' The table moves and Han stops talking all of the sudden. 'Chan is very good friends with... me! Yeah that was totally what I wanted to say. Dessert anyone? Y/N you made something right?'
'Uuh yeah. Let me go grab it.' You say walking over to the fridge. You return with your homemade tiramisu.
'Alright, so here I have the legendary, the amazing, the delicious, coming from an ancient old family recipe; Tiramisu!' You say removing the foil from the dish.
'It doesn't look so legendary.' Changbin says regretting it very quickly since you slap him very hard on his bicep.
'If my grandmother were here to hear this, that slap would've been against your face. May she rest in peace.'
You divide the dessert over six plates and everyone takes their first bite. You see from their facial expressions, that they are really enjoying it.
'Oh my god Y/N this is great!' Hyunjin says with a mouthful.
'Yes! I really wasn't expecting any of these flavors.' Ji-Ho nods in agreement to Hyunjin.
'Chan, can we keep Y/N like captured over here so they can make this more often?' Changbin asks.
'Request granted.' Chan gives Changbin a handshake.
'Excuse me.' You say with wide eyes.

Everyone gets the table cleaned up. In the process though, you manage to spill the remainder of the cacao from the tiramisu all over your clothes.
'F*ck!' You scream out while Ji-Ho laughs at you.
'Clumsy Y/N. It kind of looks like poop stains.' She starts teasing you.
Chan turns you around and grabs you by the hand saying 'I think I've got a change of clothes for you, don't worry.'
You weren't going to say no to that so you gladly followed. Chan leads you to his room and unleashes the sea of black clothing in his closet.
'I think my clothes are a bit too big on you so let me just find.. something a bit... smaller.' He says while struggling and digging into his closet.
'Okay here I have some joggers.' He throws you a black piece of clothing. You remove your pants and put them on. They are still way too big for you.
'Ah, and here I have the hoodie.' He throws you another piece of black clothing. You remove your in powder covered lacy top. You open your eyes again to look for the black hoodie and see Chan looking at you with wide eyes and extremely red ears. He checks your body from top to bottom. It should be a crime, but you honestly don't mind.
'Uhm. Maybe... look away Chan?' You say standing there with pretty much only the bottom half of your body covered.
'Yeah! Sorry! I'll... leave you alone for a minute.' He pretty much trips his way out of the room. You chuckle at his clumsy behavior.
You put on the hoodie that's, not really surprisingly, way too big for you as well. You get an idea and grab a black beanie out of his closet as well.

'Look everyone! I'm Chan!' You say trying to make your shoulders broad and puffing up your chest.
'You look adorable!' Han screams out laughing.
Changbin and Hyunjin start laughing as well while you see Chan smiling at you.