Chapter 13: Instant regret.

You start to freak out while the distance between yours and Chan's face keeps getting smaller and smaller.
'Is this a good idea? What do I do? Do I want this?' You think to yourself while you decide to just close your eyes out of fear for what's to come. After a little while you open your eyes out of curiosity and see that Chan had reached for the bucket that stood beside the bench your were both sitting on. He immediately starts convulsing everything that was inside him.
'Oh my god Chan!' You rub his back while he throws up. 'You're taking "Letting everything go" a little too literally.'
'I am so sorry Y/N. I'm just not used to drinking alcohol I guess.' Chan says having calmed down.
'It's absolutely fine. Do you feel a little better having everything out of your system?' You honestly feel a bit guilty about everything. If you hadn't pushed a beer in his hand, maybe this would not have happened.
'I'm feeling better. Still drunk though.' Chan answers shyly.
'I figured. Your ears and cheeks are both still extremely red.' You say smiling at him.
'Alright get up. I'm walking you home Chan. Don't even try to protest because I won't listen to you.' You stand up, Chan reaches his hands out to you and you get him up from the bench as well. You see from the expression on Chan face that he, indeed, wanted to protest but you say 'No.' and he shuts up.

'Alright guys be safe. Y/N you have me on speed dial right?' Ji-Ho asks waving you and Chan goodbye.
'Yes Ji-Ho! I'll be back before you know it.'
Now walking in the cold autumn air, you feel yourself sobering up.
'This is too embarrassing.' Chan mumbles to himself not expecting you to hear him.
'Nothing wrong with accepting help from time to time Chan.' You bump his shoulder. He stays quiet for a little which you don't mind. Everything he's saying right now comes from a drunken state anyways.
He breaks the silence by asking 'Why did you close your eyes?'
'Hmm? You mean like.. blinking?'
'No, on the balcony, you closed your eyes when I was reaching over for the bucket. Why?'
'Uhm well..' Chan leaves you a bit speechless. 'Your face was just very... close.' You are able to say.
You look away from Chan not wanting to see his reaction.
You hear him gasp in realization. 'Oh my god! You thought I was going to kiss you!'
He's not going to remember any of this in the morning, so you decide to just be very blunt and honest. 'Yes Chan, I did think you were going to kiss me and I was panicking my ass off.' You say feeling your cheeks turning red thinking about it.
'So... you wouldn't like for me to kiss you?' Chan looks at you with honest disappointment in his eyes.
'We work together Chan. We just can't.'
'You're not answering my question. Would you like it?'
'I don't think I should answer that questio-'
'Is it because you would like it?' Chan says suddenly, cornering you against a wall with both his hands next to your either side of your face. You look at him in shock.
'How can he still act this smoothly while being drunk?' You think to yourself remaining quiet.
He lets his hands go and says 'Just kidding. You're right abou-'
Now it's your turn to act smoothly. You grab his chin and slowly turn it to your face.
'F*ck it.' You whisper against his lips as you press a kiss on them.
You decided to release your lips quite soon, already regretting everything. Looking at Chan's face, he still has his eyes closed and his lips pouting not wanting the kiss to end.
You quickly continue your walk to Chan's dorm. 'Hey Y/N, wait up!'

The rest of the walk is rather short since Chan's dorm is very close by. You keep looking in front of you but feel Chan constantly looking at your face. You guys arrive at Chan's dorm. You take the elevator up to Chan's floor and before entering the dorm he tells you to be very quiet since his members are very likely to be sleeping. You enter the dorm very silently, not making a sound. Chan follows behind you.
He very clumsily takes his sneakers off making them bounce on the floor as he throws them on the ground. He stomps his way to his room.
'Chan! Be quiet!' You whisper loud enough for him to hear.
'Hmm.' He hums at you.
'Don't you dare "hmm" me.'
You walk over to Chan's room and find him crashed down on his bed. He's still wearing all his clothes and did not even brush his teeth. You can already hear him lightly snoring. You walk over to him, kneel down so your face is at his height and lightly nudge his shoulder.
'Chan?'
'Hmm yeah?' 'I think you should quickly brush your teeth. Or at least take off your clothes. You can't sleep in jeans.'
'Ah yes thank you for telling me.' He stands up and stomps off to what you're assuming to be the bathroom.
This gives you time to look at Chan's room. He has decorated it very minimalistic. There are a few music posters here and there. You open up his closet and are engulfed in a sea of black.
'As expected. Black hoodies, pants and hats.' Chan has some family pictures on his nightstand. You smile at them seeing how cute he and his family are together.
Chan returns to the room. Pretty much ignoring your presence, He takes off his hoodie and pants. You quickly turn your face to the wall, respecting his privacy and feeling your cheeks heating up.
'Uhm Chan.. I think I should head back.'
'Oh yeah, right. You can turn around now.' You turn around and see Chan standing there in only pajama pants, his upper body totally exposed.
You look away again and very awkwardly go 'Uhm so yeah.. Bye!'
Before you're able to leave the room Chan catches up to you and pulls you in for a hug. At first, you kept your hands straight next to your body, but decide after a while to embrace him back.
Your cold hands touch his warm back and you can feel he gets goosebumps from the touch. You can smell a feign hint of his cologne.
'Thank you so much for walking me back home. Sorry for throwing up.'
'That's alright Chan. Things like that happen. It was so sweet of you to help organize a surprise party for me.'
'It's no biggie.' He chuckles.
'Alright.. So you can let me go now.' You say after standing there for a while.
'Oh yeah sorry.' Chan lets go of you and gets into bed. 'Sweet dreams Chan.' You say closing the door, but before closing it all the way, you hear Chan say 'Your lips were so soft.'