There's No Escape From My Cruelty

Start from the beginning

RM: you are a CBI officer.... Why it's getting too slow to realize that???

He said as he fixed his collar..... He looked at him with no emotion..... Suddenly the realization hit like a truck as he understood what actually happened......

CBI officer: No....no..... How can you-

Before he could say the question, he said it.....

RM: how can a president became a mafia God??? Well, the answer of your question is, it runs in my family... My late grandfather who was the former president of Korea, he started this mafia business to make his root strong after that it passed to my father, who died and then it's me who is still holding it perfectly..... The ruler is the most wanted criminal.....

The officer Started to struggle to get out of here.... He need to get out of here to reveal it..... He busted at him that clearly pisses off RM....

CBI officer: a monster like you should be in jail..... I will get out of here and imprison you..... Kim Namjoon.......

He just said his full name even if that's not his name but it pissed him off......

RM: a monster like me should be in here.. and also a monster like me has captured your wife and your children.... Want to see it???

He said as he called someone and as the door opened reavealing his wife  and his two children blindfolded and hands tied up

He said as he called someone and as the door opened reavealing his wife  and his two children blindfolded and hands tied up..... He started to shake seeing their miserable state...... They are bruised up completely.... They are barely have strength to walk......

RM: I guess you liked my surprise??? I have still more to show you.....

And with that a sudden gunshot heard.... As a thud the wife fall on the floor..... She is bathing in a pool of her own blood..... The officer screammed loudly almost crying....... He saw Namjoon hand has the gun......

CBI officer: Bastard..... I will kill you.....

Just then, two other shots are heard and in a thud his two children fall in the floor..... Two holes in the middle of the forehead..... A horrifying side for a father.......RM looked at him and pointed his gun at him......

RM: you bring your own destruction to your happy life..... So, go to your family......

And with that he shooted the office three times in the chest.....As the officer died in spot....... He lazily give gun to the driver.....

RM: dispose them.... And also burn his wife and children in their house..... And officer cut him into pieces and throw them in the river.......

And with that he was about to get out of the room, that time, one of his guard came to him... The guard who was sent behind y/n to keep a eye on him....He don't trust those female bodyguards.... And he give strict instruction that she should go straight home from the airport.....