The ravenette thought about that as he climbed into the backseat of the Mercedes, while Taehyung took to the driver's seat and they took off to go get Jimin.

Once they parked outside the younger's home, and Taehyung shot Jimin a quick text, the younger was out of his apartment building.

The younger had his raven locks brushed and styled to give him a center path, while he wore a black suit, complete with a red dress shirt. The theme of the party happened to be red and black, and while Jungkook opted for all black, Jimin and Taehyung wore red and black.

The younger's red dress shirt was tucked inside his black suit bottoms, his black blazer fitting him well in all the right places. This suit really accentuated his curves.

Jimin took his place beside Jungkook in the car, in the backseat, as Taehyung started their journey to the venue.

"Sorry we were late, Chim. Somebody took forever," Taehyung hinted at Jungkook as he looked at the two in the backseat from the rear view mirror.

Jimin just let out a cute giggle as he shifted his position closer to Jungkook, their bodies touching as they sat during the car ride.

"That's fine, Tae Tae. Uhm... How long will we stay there?" Jimin politely asked Taehyung as they drove through the city in the night.

"Not long, hopefully. I want to sleep," Taehyung spoke up, causing Jimin to smile happily.

The ride to the party venue was rather tedious. Jimin ended up feeling even more tired at the end of the car ride.

Jungkook had an arm around Jimin's waist as they sat through the drive, but they barely spoke.

If Jungkook was honest, he'd admit that he felt really stressed. Parties were never his scene. He rather sit at home or be in his office. But no, not parties. So naturally, he stopped conversing because he was anxious.

Jimin didn't feel bad because of Jungkook's silence. He simply knew that Jungkook was anxious. However, he did wonder why Jungkook was always anxious all the time.

Truthfully, the older just didn't like publicity because he felt like he had to fake it all the way. Even tonight, he'd have to keep his hands off Jimin just because of the press.

Once they reached the party, Jungkook felt his anxiety have him in shackles as he could barely keep up with conversations most of the time. He tried, but his mind wasn't focused.

Jimin and Taehyung had done some mingling, with Taehyung being a helping hand for Jimin and guiding him throughout the party, introducing him to everyone. All Jungkook could handle doing was standing at the bar area of the room and chugging down his alcohol as the liquid burned his throat. He waited, having random entrepreneurs and big idols walking up to him to converse. He watched, his eyes following everyone's movements.

But, for the life of him, he couldn't calm his beating heart as he practically chewed his bottom lip. It felt like eyes were constantly watching him, staring at his every breath. He hated it. The feeling crawled over his skin like tiny needles pricking him every so often. He felt insecure.

Jimin had been watching Jungkook from the sidelines for more than an hour. He didn't understand why the older was avoiding him. To some extent, it felt like Jungkook didn't want to be too touchy in public so he just avoided Jimin altogether. And while that was true, Jungkook couldn't snap out of his mindset as he downed more alcohol to keep himself from bouncing off the stool because of his shaking leg. His anxiety got the best of him.

Jimin watched as the birthday girl, eldest daughter of Mrs. Kim Shiyeon who was an entrepreneur, walked up to Jungkook who was sitting at the bar area, trying to drown his anxiety.