Updated Salvacion Residence

Start from the beginning

If the world could have an ideal big brother, one to believe in you first before you ever believed yourself, Leon could fill in the spot. He rather had a fluid transition to his acclaimed role because far before he became a Kpop producer and idol, he was a founder of the Labyrinth Hub. A company that acknowledges, aids, and promotes people with potential. A gift of chance and generosity to those who can attain success, more so with assistance. But the transcendence of his title Internation Big Brother or International Hyung was coined around early 2020, a moment the public has seen him step up the most as a member of his team. Instead of worrying about showing his care exclusively behind the scenes, he just does his instincts of love whenever they are needed. And one way he knows how to show his care best is through wise words, carefully chosen and with the person addressed in mind.

But as good as he is in convincing others to take a break, he's a borderline workaholic. If he isn't producing music, he's writing lyrics, choreographing a new dance, writing director's notes, or any other task. There was great difficulty for any of his family, friends, or staff to make him stop. But this all changed when the members of Stray kids became a central part of his heart. Their words siren him into their wishes, such as for him to come home, and maybe this was a sign. A sign that his heart was held in their hands, just as he held theirs. It was easy to recognize the overflowing love among all of them, so with little anxiety on a road of confessions, they became boyfriends.

Hajoon

Birthname: Sato Jiro

Korean name: Sato Hajoon

Birthdate: July 9, 1999

Group: ATEEZ

Story: Second Guess

If someone were to see life as a continuous game of cards, it would be this boy. Hajoon is a card player at its finest, with hands precise to fool the keenest eyes and a spirit as bold to take a bet with rare chances of winning. This member of ATEEZ certainly makes his mark on the world, unyielding to challenges and very impulsive to the eyes of the public. But at least, it makes an exciting turn of the news to many.

He previously trained in the Labyrinth Hub, a choice made because of his extreme idolization of Leon. And he did try his best, mastering behind-the-scenes tasks with all-rounder idol position training. But he realized that it wasn't for him, not everyone is built to be an ace of all trades, like his idol. So he made the best decision for himself and transferred, owing to his skill in dance that deserved to debut still. What more can this profile say that won't tickle future chapters, so just you wait because Hajoon is a figure in the industry that does not walk by quietly.

[Resting In Peace]

Ash

Birthname: Asher Yun

Korean name: Yun Kwang-Sun

Birthdate: June 16, 2000

Death: September 11, 2021

Cause of Death: Car Accident

Group: NCT, NCT 127

Story: Underrated and Human

Story Status: Complete

Back when he was on Earth, Ash had already been a guardian angel. Perhaps he learned to be one because unlike many, his guardian angel came later in his life. Back when he was in Massachusetts, he was alone. Left to be the average child among three kids, not enough of a disappointment to catch tabloid attention and barely caring parents to recognize his talent and skill. So in a big house full of riches, none were reserved for him, he grew up confused with how love and family worked. He wasn't resentful only questioning why he was not worth anybody to be at home with. He never grew to have tantrums nor spilled the family problem to others. Instead, he remained kind and tried to find a reason for all their actions. Even if it was costing him his own awareness of his self-worth and potential. But this all changed when one man saw his talent and begged him to nurture it, a man who became his best brother, Leon. While in Labyrinth Hub USA, he was able to perform and build on his own silent confidence. Confidence that the fates had dragged his own biological brother to see.