Chapter 1: A New Life Begins

October 19 2019

It was Eight a.m in the morning as It showed an airport, Autumn was an amazing season that everyone enjoyed, The Breeze of wind along with Winter coming closer in November. The airport was filled with many people as People were carrying their luggages, Kids were playing and screaming in happiness, People were taking care of their baby in the stroller, Some babies were crying as the parents were trying to calm them down.

It was crowded with people, Everyone was cracking jokes and were walking, Some were sitting as it showed someone carrying his luggage and was walking and smiling.

His name was Steve Rogers, He is Fearless, Intelligent, Confident and kind. He is twenty six years old and was travelling to Chicago, Settling his life there.

Steve fixed his hair and was looking around until he saw his mother walking as Steve smiled and walked towards her.

His Mother's name was Kendra Rogers. She is a loving mother, Kendra smiled at Steve as She hugged him tightly.

Kendra: I can't believe your leaving, But I'm happy for you.

Steve: *Hugs back* Its okay mom, I'll miss you so much.

Kendra: I'll miss you even more, Did you tell your father about this?

Steve's Father who is Aiden Rogers, Unfortunately Aiden and Kendra divorced when Steve was twelve, But Kendra and Aiden remained as Friends and stayed in good terms and are even in contact still.

Steve: I did, We just facetime eachother. He was really happy but a bit sad too.

Kendra: I don't blame him, Just please remember to take care of yourself and be safe out there.

Steve: *Smiles and chuckles* I'll be fine Mom, Don't worry about it.

Kendra: Call me when you arrive, Okay?

Steve: I'll do that-

Suddenly Steve heard someone calling his name as Kendra smiled and saw who it was.