Anon: I'm sorry but your boyfriend is not right. He should be encouraging you.

Me: thanks. I appreciate your kind words.

Anon: Feel free to come to me if you just wanna talk or rant about your boyfriend lol

Me: Do you have another messaging app? I don't really like using Whisper for messaging.  Do you have kik?

Anon: I do. What's your username?

Me: kitty_purrfect

Anon: that's adorable lol

Anon: Did you receive my message?

I switch to the kik app and saw a message from a hard_carryy0.

kitty_purrfect: Ryujin?

hard_carryy0: Yes ma'am. At your service.

kitty_purrfect: What's with your username?

hard_carryy0: I'm an Ahgase lol Got7 fan lol

kitty_purrfect: I'm a Once haha.

hard_carryy0: Eyy same company lol

I hear Eva crying so I go to her room.

"Did you have a good nap my baby?" I say to Eva. Eva does her baby laugh and I couldn't help it. I just had to give her small face a ton of kisses.

Every time I talk to Ryujin my mood just seems to improve a lot. I wonder what he looks like. I shake my head because that's a crazy thought. For all I know this guy might be a creeper. But he doesn't seem like a creeper. He seemed to really care when I was complaining about Dana.

I bring Eva down with me and I let her play in her playpen.

kitty_purrfect: hey sorry my baby woke up so I had to take care of her.

hard_carryy0: It's cool. I get it. It's not the same but I kinda have experience with kids. Mainly my nephew lol

kitty_purrfect: How old is your nephew?

hard_carryy0: 3 years old.

kitty_purrfect: He must be so cute. I love kids.

hard_carryy0: I can't say the same for myself lol my nephew is pretty much the only kid I like.

I realize it's almost time for dinner so I quickly make dinner before Dana comes home.

Speaking of the devil, Dana comes home not long after I finish making his food. "Dana, please make sure Eva takes a bath tonight before bed."

"Why don't you give her a bath before you go to work?" Dana ask.

"Are you serious Dana? For once take care of your daughter. I feel like a maid more than your girlfriend" I say.

"That's your fault. I didn't tell you that to make you feel that. You did it to yourself" He says before going to our bedroom.

I stand there on the verge of crying. I feel so frustrated and I feel like I'm not being heard.

I grab Eva so I can feed and bathe her before going to work. I give her to Dana and he didn't even bother to look at me.

I sign in to my computer and put on my headset. I grab my phone to message Ryujin.

kitty_purrfect: hey you busy?

hard_carryy0: Not right now. Getting ready for a date. Why?

kitty_purrfect: oh nothing. I'm just at work so I'm bored.

hard_carryy0: I can still text you. It's not a big deal.

kitty_purrfect: no no it's okay. Have fun at your date. Don't worry about me

hard_carryy0: It's okay. I will text you okay? Date or not. I'll try my best to entertain you :)

kitty_purrfect: are you sure?

hard_carryy0: Yes ma'am. Ryujin at your service lol.

With that, I feel butterflies in my stomach. I smile looking at my phone. I thought, this guy is something else.