Stylist Noona Pt 92 (Oh, Baby) (Fluffy)

Começar do início

You stare into the amber liquid, as it drains into your mug. Scrambled eggs sizzle in the pan in front of you. A fun bonus to being pregnant is, you get to cook the ever loving heck out of everything you eat now.

And no more sashimi for you either, not that you have it very often anyhow. The first day after the doctor's appointment you poured over all of the literature Hani gave you, which is now stashed under your mattress for safe keeping. Apparently there's a lot of stuff you're not really allowed to eat when you're pregnant.

So why exactly do you have to hide all of this paper work still?

Trying to get every single man in the same room at the same time these days is like trying to herd goldfish and cats at the same time.

Somedays half are home in the morning and not at night, and some are there in the evening but not in the morning, And more often than not, none of them are home all day. When they eventually do come home you're either asleep or they are too tired and it's just not the right time to tell them.

Group chat

Me: Will you guys be home for lunch?

Jin: Probably not.

Kookie: no

Joonie: I'm stuck until 4 at least

Yoongi: I can be free in an hour if you can wait.

Jimin: Sorry jagiya i'm really busy too

Hoseok: same here

Yoongi: nevermind i just got called to the meeting with Namjoon

Well perhaps dinner then. Your stomach is starting to turn on you anyhow, and eating much right now would be counterproductive.

You make yourself a small bowl of rice, to nibble on throughout the afternoon. Going about your daily routine of laundry or vacuuming to pass the empty time.

Tae: just saw this sorry baby

Me: It's okay... I hope you are having good days at work though.

One nice thing about having this time alone, is you have a lot more opportunity to go behind their backs on certain things......

Yes. Like hiding morning sickness, but also, you were finally able to go out and get something for their Christmas gifts.

You had planned for the ultrasound pictures to be their gifts, but after they gave you so many nice things again, you wanted to do something a little more.

So a few days ago, you went to the jewelry store, and ordered a set of 8 rings, under the guise of gifting them to "friends."

You did forget ring sizes were a thing, but the jeweler assured you, they can get them sized to fit later. Or they could wear them on different fingers.

And today you got the call that they were ready to be picked up.

You need to get groceries anyways, you text Sanggyeol and throw on a thick sweater and a baseball cap.

3:30 rolls around and he picks you up. You very much doubt with the amount of traffic that you'll be home in time to make dinner and set up a nice way of surprising the guys. It will have to wait until tomorrow. But then again that's what you said two weeks ago.

The jewelry store is the first stop, and you finally get to see the rings you ordered.

Sanggyeol waits for you in the car as you go in. You've got to be quick about it because the shop closes soon.