𝟑𝟕

𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, Bruce was fiddling with buttons on a panel. Scott is in his Ant-Man costume stood in front of his van, with the back open to show the Quantum Tunnel.

"Okay, here we go." Bruce said. "Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uhhh... the van thing."

"Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby." Steve said as Scott turned the portal on.

"Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the 1950's." Bruce said and everyone sent him a panicked look.

"Excuse me?"

"He's kidding." Natasha said to Scott before turning to Bruce and whispering. "You can't say things like that!"

"Just... It was a bad joke."

"You were kidding, right?"

"I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is." He whispered to Nat then turning to Scott and speaking loudly with his thumbs up "We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?"

"Perfectly not confusing"

"Good luck, Scott. You got this." Steve said.

"You're right. I do, Captain America."

Bruce presses a button, and Scott disappears into the Quantum Tunnel.

"On the count of three. 3... 2... 1!"

Bruce presses a button, and someone in the Ant-Man suit comes back. A teenager in appears out of it.

"Uh, guys? This...this doesn't feel right." Teenage Scott said.

"What is this?" Thomas asked.

"What's going on?" Bruce questioned.

"That...who is that?" Nat asked as she looked at the teen.

"Hold on." Bruce panicked as he pushed another couple of buttons, trying to fix the problem.

"Is that Scott?"

"Yes, it's Scott!" The boy answered.

"You're a kid?" Thomas questioned.

Teen Scott gets sucked in back into the quantum tunnel, and it appears to be an old man in the Ant-Man suit.

"Ow! My back!"

"What is this?" Steve asked.

"Can I get a little space here." Bruce said.

"Yeah, yeah. Can you bring him back?" Thomas asked. "I still haven't got my photo with him."

"Thomas now is not the time for jokes." Natasha said.

"I'm working on it!" Bruce said as he tapped the side of the button pad, trying to pull back Scott. After a moment, another person appears in front of them. This time, it's a baby in the Ant-Man suit.

"It's a baby." Steve deadpanned.

"It's Scott." Bruce said.

"As a baby!"

"He'll grow."

"Bring Scott back!"

"When I say kill the power, kill the power." Bruce told Nat.

"Oh my god" Natasha muttered as she quickly walked to the generator.

"And... Kill it!"

Nat pulls down a lever, and everything shuts down. Scott, the normal Scott, gets spewed back out again.