𝟒

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐊𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠, tucked between these two mountain ranges. It's a factory of some kind." Peggy told Thomas and Steve as they were in a plane being flown by Howard Stark.

"We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep." Howard called back to the three.

"Just get us as close as you can." Referring to Stark and Peggy helping him. "You know, you two are gonna be in a lot of trouble at the lab."

"And you two won't?"

"Where we're goin', if anybody yells at me I can just shoot 'em." Thomas joked.

"They will undoubtedly shoot back."

"Well, let's hope it's good for something." Thomas said as he tapped Steves shield.

"Agent Carter, if we're not in too much of a hurry I thought we could stop off in Lucerne for a late night fondue." Howard said and Peggy looked at Thomas and Steve awkwardly as he put on his parachute.

"Stark is the best civilian pilot I've ever seen. He's mad enough to brave this airspace, we're lucky to have him." Peggy informed the two.

"So are you two...? Do you...? Fondue?" Steve questioned.

"This is your transponder. Activate it when you're ready and the signal will lead us straight to you." Peggy said ignoring Steves rambling. She handed Thomas the transponder because Steve looked very confused.

"Are you sure that thing works?" Steve asked.

"It's been tested more than you, pal." Howard replied.

As their plane is being attacked Steve and Thomas walked towards the opened door of the plane to jump.

"Get back here! We're taking you all the way in." Peggy shouted over the wind.

"As soon as we're free, you turn this thing around and get the hell outta here!"

"You can't give me orders!"

"The hell I can't! I'm a Captain!" Steve said and he jumped off of the plane.

"Well, looks like I have to leave you two to do some 'fonduing'." Thomas joked as he jumped out of the plane as well.

Thomas and Steve run through the dark woods until they find a road where trucks a driving by. They quickly get into the back of one of them and find themselves face to face with two Hydra guards.

"Fellas." Steve said with a nod of his head.

"Ah!"

After they snuck into the HYDRA factory and stole a blue shining cartridge, the two find some of the captured American soldiers.

"Who are you supposed to be?" One soldier asked.

"I'm... Captain America." Steve replied.

"I beg your pardon?" Another one said looking highly confused.

"Is there anybody else? I'm looking for a Sergeant James Barnes." Steve asked the soldiers once he and Thomas let everyone out.

"There's an isolation ward in the factory, but no one's ever come back from it." A soldier informed the two.

"All right. The tree line is northwest, 80 yards past the gate. Get out fast and give 'em hell. we'll meet you guys in the clearing with anybody else we find." Thomas said.

"Wait! You know what you're doin'?"

"Yeah. he's knocked out Adolf Hitler over two hundred times." Thomas joked as he pointed to Steve.