𝟑𝟔

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Thomas Miller, do you take Natasha Romanoff to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honour and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" The marriage officiant asked as he looked towards the super-soldier.

"I do." Thomas said with a smile as he slid Natasha's wedding ring on her finger.

"Natasha Romanoff, do you take Thomas Miller to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honour and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Natasha said with a smile as she put Thomas' wedding ring on his finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

The, now married, couple didn't waist any time and Natasha pulled Thomas in by his suit tie and crashed their lips into a searing kiss.

Once the two pulled away they both had the biggest smiles ever seen on the planet. Thomas held his arm out for Natasha to hold and the two left the church.

"Where to now Mrs Miller?" Thomas asked as he held the car door open for Natasha before closing it once she was fully in.

"Could we get some food?" Natasha questioned as Thomas sat in the drivers seat of the car.

"Of course my love. Anywhere specific?" Thomas pulled away from the church and intertwined his hand with Natasha who played with his fingers.

"McDonalds?"

"Coming right up."

The two drove towards the closest McDonalds talking about anything and everything. Thomas drove into the drive thru and ordered Natasha and his meals. He pulled up to the first window and payed before moving to the second window to collect their food.

Once the food was secured Thomas parked the car and the couple ate their McDonalds in quiet, the two occasionally taking a quick glance at each other and when their eyes met they let out a soft smile before looking away again.

"I'm sorry you could've have a big wedding like you wanted." Thomas said as he finished his burger.

"It's okay. This is better than I could've dreamed of."

"Once we get everyone back you can have what you've always wanted as a kid."

"Thomas," Natasha said softly as she placed her food on the dashboard and turning her body to face her husband. "I don't care about a big white wedding. I don't care that we are currently eating McDonalds instead of having our first dance as a married couple. I only care as long as you're with me."

"You sure?"

"Even though Steve is gonna be pissed that he wasn't your best man. I am one hundred percent sure. Plus I think you look handsome in that suit."