𝟐𝟗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 looking at a woman, Melina, standing on the other side. She was holding a rifle which made Thomas look at her with confusion seeing as they weren't a threat.

"Honey, we're home." Alexei joked but Melina didn't say anything as she started to make her way to her little house in the middle of know where. "Come on." He said softly as the four followed.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Melina said as she opened the door. "Make yourself at home."

As they all pile in, the first room in front of them was a dining and living space with big, open windows looking out at the view.

"Nat?" Thomas whispered as he saw the red head walk off towards the kitchen. "Nat, what should I do?" She didn't hear him so he was left standing at the door by himself. "Great."

Yelena and Alexei walked off toward the dining room so Thomas thought he should just wait there for Natasha. Out of the corner of his eye Thomas spots Alexei grab something out of a draw and walking into the bathroom leaving just Yelena and him in sitting at the dining table.

"So... How's life?" Thomas asked.

"Stop talking." Yelena mumbled as she opened a bottle of vodka.

"Hey, no funny business." Natasha said as she followed after Melina.

"I am putting away my weapon." Melina replied as she put her gun away in a hidden room.

"Are there any booby traps around here? Anything we need to know about?"

"I didn't raise my girls to fall in traps."

"You didn't raise us at all."

"Oh, maybe so. But if you got soft, it wasn't on my watch."

Natasha and Melina walked out from the kitten and to the dining room where Thomas and Yelena were having a staring contest.

"Ha! I won." Yelena yelled in victory.

"What? No way, you cheated." Thomas scoffed as he leant back in his chair.

"No I didn't."

"You kicked my shin!"

"Who are you?" Melina asked as she looked towards Thomas with a harsh glare.

"Oh," Thomas gulped. "I'm Thomas, Nat's boyfriend." The brown haired man said as he stood up and held his hand out to shake but Melina just looked at it before sitting down.

"Just sit back down." Natasha mumbled softly as she sat next to her boyfriend, opposite Melina.

Suddenly loud grunts were heard coming from the bathroom making the silence in the room just a little more uncomfortable.

"Let's drink." Melina suggested as she poured a shot of vodka.

As Thomas brought the shot glass up to his lips someone cleared their throat before he could drink it.

"Still fits." Alexei chuckled and Melina gave a wolf whistle making Yelena mumble a 'oh my god' under her breath.

"I never washed it once." Melina said as Alexei at the end of the table in between Natasha and Melina. "Come and drink."

"Rise, you workers of salvation" Alexei sang before speaking, "Family back together again. With a random man."

"But we spoke on the way here..." Thomas whispered to himself and he felt Natasha pat him on the knee in sympathy.

"Seeing as our family construct was just a calculated ruse that only lasted three years, I don't think that we can use this term anymore, can we?"

"Agreed. So, here's what's gonna happen..." Natasha said.