𝟐𝟓

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 stride through an underpass, then jog onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro-disabler slams onto the chopper which make Thomas and Steve look up seeing Iron Man and War Machine decent.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony said sarcastically.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey played along.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve said.

"Captain. Sergeant." T'Challa greeted the two as he jumped over a truck.

"Your highness." The two super soldiers said simultaneously.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony asked.

"You're after the wrong guy." Thomas spoke up.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. We can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Thomas... you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Natasha said as she stepped into view.

Thomas looked at Natasha with regret filling his eyes. He never wanted to be on a different side to her and he definitely didn't want to fight against her.

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Peter shoots a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands. "Nice job, kid."

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you."

"Parker?!" Thomas asked sending a deathly glare to Tony.

"Um, hi Thomas."

"What are you doing here?"

"I- Um. Well, Mr. Stark needed my help."

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony butted in.

"Okay. Cap... Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..."

"Hey, everyone."

"...Good job."

"You've been busy." Steve said.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed."

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite." Steve looks aside. "Come on."

"We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway." Sam said through Thomas' and Steve's comms.

Steve holds his hands up and Clint shoots the web off. "Alright Lang."

"Hey, guys, something..." Peter trailed off as Scott made himself back to his normal size and took back Steves shield.

"Whoa. What--what the hell was that?" Rhodey asked.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." Scott said as he handed Steve his shield.

"Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap or Miller?" Tony questioned.