Chapter 69

I DON'T OWN PICTURE

Chara breath out and look at her trembling hands. She snort to herself. "That was scary." She mumble. Kiba nudge her side and whine worried. "I'm fine Kiba." She assure him while petting him. "Now, we need to find Loki and Thor. Kiba find Loki." She command. He yip as answer and start to sniff around. Soon he start to move forward. Chara follow him fast behind. She look around and start to map the castle in her head. It didn't take long for Chara to hear Thor's booming laugh. She smile relieved and rush toward it. She peek over the corner and see Thor talking with three strange man and one woman. Loki sit on stairs clearly worried. Adoring smile spread to her lips.

Kiba rush to Loki and yip happily. He lick his hands. Loki frown. "Hey, why you are here?" He ask from wolf. Others has jumped to their feet, weapons ready. Thor laugh. "Calm down, it isn't dangerous." He assure the others. Chara walk in view. "Hi." She greet others. Everyone turn to look at her. Loki jump up. "HEYY! You found us!" Thor yell happy and walk to greet her. Chara smirk. "Did you doubt me?" She tease. "Not for a second." He laugh. He turn to others. "Guys this is Winter. Winter these men are warriors three; Hogun the Grim, Fandral the Dashing, and Volstagg the Svelte." "Lady Winter." Hogun and Volstagg greet her with little bows. "Hogun, Volstagg." She greet. 

Fandral grab her hand and kiss her knuckles. "Lady Winter. How it is possible that such a beauty has missed my eyes?" He flirt. Chara rise her eyebrow. "Fandral. Maybe because this said beauty hate men like you." She answer sweetly and pull her hand from his hand. Everyone, beside Loki, burst in laughter. "I like her." Fandral chuckle to Thor. Chara roll her eyes and scoff. "Winter this is-" "I'm Lady Sif, nice to meet you Winter. Thor has told us lot about you." She push past men and reach her hand to her. Chara smirk to her. "Lady Sif." She grab her hand. "I think, I will like you." She greet. Sif smirk similar way back. "I think so too." Chara chuckle when men share a worried look.

"Now that we all know each others I like to return at my original duty." Chara announce and turn to look at Loki. He stare at her with cold mask on. "You probably should." Thor chuckle. Others look between them warily but Chara ignore them. "Loki, would you show me around?" She ask. He nod and walk to door. "I talk to you guys later." Chara tell the others and walk after Loki and Kiba. "Thor, is your friend single?" Chara hear Fandral to ask from Thor. She sigh and decide to ignore rest of that conversation.

Chara and Loki walk side by side in silence. Chara feel anger, fear and relief radiate from Loki. He still has cold mask on and it confuse her. Chara frown and follow him around. Soon Loki lead them in garden. Chara look around in awe. It is beautiful. Suddenly Loki pull her in hidden alcove. Next thing she realize she is in his arms. "You're alive." He whisper. Chara hug him back. "Did you doubt me?" She tease him gently. "No, but it didn't stop me from worrying." He answer. Chara inhale his scent same as Loki inhale hers. "I'm here, unharmed." She assure him. 

After a while Loki push Chara gently in arms reach. "What happened?" "We made truce. If he leave me alone, I leave him alone." She answer and shrug. He stare at her. "You're crazy. You threaten Odin." He whisper and start to chuckle. Chara smirk. "Someone has to." She answer. Loki start to caress her face. "My crazy woman." He whisper with loving voice. "Only yours, my king." She whisper back. He pull her in sweet kiss. She answer it gladly. Kiss is full of love, thankfulness and adore.

Their kiss got interrupted when Kiba stand up and start to growl quietly. Chara immediately pull back and turn to look at entrance. "I knew I can find you here." Woman's voice greet them. "Kiba down." Chara command immediately and he stop growling and lay down. "Mother." Loki whisper and walk to hug the woman. "Loki." She answer and hug him tightly. "I missed you my son." She tell him. He didn't answer, he just squeeze her little tighter before pulling back. "Mother, this is-" He start to introduce Chara but she give her deep curtsy. "Your majesty." 

Frigga step front of her. "Helga... No need for such formalities." She greet her gently and reach her hand. Chara accept it and she pull her up. "My name is Chara, no Helga anymore." She tell her with thick voice. "Let me look at you child." Frigga say and grab her face between her hands. Loki look at them confuse. "You really survived, Helen would be proud of the woman you have become." Chara sob and tear slide on her cheek. Frigga gently wipe it away before letting her go. "You two know each others?" Loki finally ask. Women turn to look at him. "Frigga saved my life. She convinced Odin to not kill me. She found me a home to grow." Chara explain with thick voice. 

"No child should pay for their parents crimes." Frigga answer and caress Chara's cheek before stepping to wolf. "And who is this?" She ask and gently let Kiba to sniff her hand. "He is Kiba. My companion." Chara tell her. Kiba look at woman front of him and nudge her hand, signaling that she can pet him. Frigga smile and pet him gently. Chara hug herself and smile to Kiba. Her emotions are overdrive so her magic cause little snowflakes swirl around them. 

Loki quickly move to pull her in his arms. "Everything is alright love." He assure her. Chara lean on his chest. "I know. This is just much." She answer. Frigga glance between them. Then wide smile spread to her face. "You're a couple." She say. Chara freeze and look at her scared. "Yes we are." Loki confirm. Chara turn to look at him even more scared. "No need to worry dear. Your secret is safe with me. I couldn't be happier." Frigga assure her. Chara slowly relax again when Loki kiss her temple. "I ordered that your room is across Loki's. He show you that when you're ready." Frigga say and left the alcove. "At least we have one ally." Chara whisper to Loki. "And powerful one." He agree.