Chapter 47

I DON'T OWN PICTURE (Imagine she is Chara in black armor)

Chara has made barrier around Loki and Kiba. Other barrier is around her and that man. Freezing blizzard swirl around them. Chara's eyes glow almost white. Her silver, almost white, hair swing behind her. She has switched daggers to her sword. She slowly walk toward man. He try to cover her eyes from ice and snow. Finally he notice slowly approaching Chara. He yelp in fear and turn gun toward her again. Chara swing her sword and gun freeze on spot. Man yell in pain and drop it. It broke to pieces when it hit the ground. Chara's rage has completely taken over and her magic pour out. Man pull out other gun and shoot her repeatedly. Every single ammo stop on little ice walls. Chara cut those down. Her face is calm but her eyes shine, promising painful death. 

Man start to tremble. Suddenly blizzard stop and everything went quiet. Chara stand front of man. "You hurt someone dear to me." She say darkly. Scared yelp come from man and he back away against tree trunk. "No." Man plead and reach his arm toward Chara. Chara stare him deadly calm. She cut man's hand from wrist. Blood splash on pure white snow with bloody hand. He yell in shock and pain. Then he drop on knees. Chara freeze the wound so he won't bleed out. "Please... spare me." he plead sobbing. 

Ice wall start to form around them. "You just brag about how you tortured prisoners. It isn't so good feel it yourself, right?" Chara ask with dark voice. Man didn't answer, he sob in her feet. "RIGHT?" Chara yell while cutting off man's arm from elbow. Man scream in pain. Chara freeze her wound again. "No, no, please no more." Man plead. Chara snort. "How many of your victims have plead to you just like that." She answer. Man soil himself. "I send you in pieces back to HYDRA as warning." She promise darkly. Man start to pray sobbing. Then she feel how someone came through her barriers again. Chara growl. "You have friend too?" She ask. Man rise his head confuse. Chara cut both his arms off from shoulders and knock him out after freezing the wounds.

Chara hear how someone land other side of her wall. She let that side to vanish but crumple one behind her while she walk toward new intruder. She has her sword swinging next to her. "WINTER? REINDEER GAMES? YOU HERE?" Chara hear someone yell with familiar voice. She walk faster toward voice. Then she see someone in red and gold iron suit. "WINTER? YOU'RE OKAY?" Man yell and rush toward her, he has taken his helmet off. Chara rise her sword, ready to fight, and growl. Man stop and pull his hand up. "Winter? It is me. Tony. Tony Stark." he try to calm her down. Chara's magic still swirl around her. 

Chara growl and leap forward. In seconds she is holding her sword against Tony's exposed throat. "Are you here after me or after my loved ones?" She ask deadly calm. Tony swallow. "I'm here to warn you and help you Winter. We find out that HYDRA has sent assassin after you and he knew your location." Tony explain. Chara blink couple times and shake her head. She slowly lower her sword and step back. "Stark?" She whisper. "Yes Winter. Where is Reindeer Games? Did that assassin attack you already?" He ask worried. Whimper escape from Chara's mouth. "Assassin is there. I had to go check Loki." Chara say and point toward man before rushing to Loki. 

Chara quickly vanish barriers around Loki and kneel next to him. His burn is still looking bad but his armor has stopped smoking and burn didn't have gotten worse. Kiba whine worried and start to pace behind Chara. "Loki?" Chara plead and check him for other injuries. He has bruise forming on others side but nothing else has gotten hurt. Chara has vanished rest of snow and ice after Tony managed to snap her out of killing state. She could hear his gasp when he find the man. Chara peek over her shoulder and see Tony stare at man. She quickly ignore it when Loki groan. "LOKI? Please wake up." Chara plead again. He slowly open his eyes. "Chara.." He whisper and reach out his hand. She grab it. "Can you stand up? Stark is here." She whisper, knowing that he didn't want Tony to see him in this state.

With some difficulties Loki managed to stand up with Chara's help. "Can you stand alone?" Chara whisper. Loki grit his teeth and nod. She slowly loosen her grip and stand back. When she was sure that Loki can stand she rush to still shocked Tony. "Stark!" Chara yell. He jump a little and turn to look her. "Take this piece of shit out of here before I finish what I started." She growl and glare at unconscious man. "You okay?" Tony ask warily. "No, but I will be. Take him out." Chara answer and growl to man. Tony nod and glance toward Loki. "Is he hurt?" Chara nod a little. "Why you think I start to cut him to pieces." Chara answer darkly. Tony shiver. "He is Asgardian. Make sure Thor is there too." Chara command lastly. Tony look at her surprised but nod. He grab the man and fly away. 

When Chara is sure that he is out of there, she rush to Loki. "We need to get you inside." Chara say and carefully support Loki from healthier left side. "Kiba home." She command and after he start to run toward cabin Chara teleport herself and Loki in bedroom. "I need to take better look at your wounds." Chara say. Loki stare front of him. He is in so much pain that he didn't register anything around him. Chara grit her teeth in anger and vanish Loki's armor from him. She help him lay down on bed. Loki groan in pain couple times. "I'm sorry love. I'm sorry." Chara apologizes. "I go grab some medicines and bandages." She whisper and kiss his forehead before rushing to kitchen. 

Chara collect some herbs and creams she has made herself. She never learned any healing spells properly no matter how much she tried so she learn other ways to heal. She open front door with magic while rushing back to Loki. He is sweating and panting in pain. Chara feel her heart squeeze painfully. First she take some morphine in syringe and inject it on his muscle. "It will ease soon darling." She whisper and start to put ready some burn bandages and creams. "I need to feel your ribs. It will hurt." Chara tell almost pass out Loki. As gently as possible she feel them. Loki groan in pain many times. Chara has tears in her eyes but she continue her examine with skillful hands. "Good, couple little crack and two broken but those are in place." She murmur and put on healing cream to bruise in his left side.

Chara examine the burn on Loki's right side. She frown. "I need to see your Jotun form skin too." Chara tell to Loki and gently and use her magic to make it appear. Loki grab her wrist. "No." he whimper. Chara kiss his knuckles. "It is just me in here love. I'm not scared of you." She assure him. He slowly let her wrist go. Chara continue. She bite back shocked gasp. His skin look much worse in this form. Tears start to stream down her cheeks. Chara as gently as possible put healing cream on burn. Loki flinch repeatedly because of pain. Couple pained groans come too. Chara let tears stream down and continue her job. She bandaged Loki's side. She wipe tears away after she is ready and examine rest of him. 

Chara didn't find anymore injuries and sigh in relief. Loki has fallen asleep after painkillers kick in completely. She slip out from bedroom. She collapse on couch and let tears stream down. Kiba nudge her tight and whine quietly. Chara turn to look at him. "I really suck at this. Everyone I love either leave me or get killed." She whisper to wolf and slide down to sit on floor. She hug Kiba and hide her face inside his fur. "I'm cursed." She sob quietly. Kiba whine and lean on her trying to comfort.