Chapter 18

I DON'T OWN PICTURE

Chara didn't know how she should respond to Loki. She stare at him while ragged sobs force their way out. Loki continue to caress her cheek gently. Kiba whine and sit up too. He lick away her tears. Chara chuckle to Kiba and pet his head. "I'm okay boy." She mumble, Loki has drop his hand from her cheek. Chara suddenly grab Loki's right hand and rise it up. Chara move her right hand with some difficulties over his power controller. "What are you doing?" Loki ask worried. "Breaking this shit." "Why?" "You deserve to have a chance. If you have this, you never have it." Chara say calmly and start to freeze it. "Beside if you try to conquer Earth again all I need to do is stop you." Chara smirk to him same time as she hit the controller and it broke to little pieces. 

Chara let go of his hand and Loki stare shocked his wrist. Chara feel how his magic return to him. Suddenly Loki has put her own dagger against Chara's throat. "I could easily kill you right now." He threaten. Kiba growl, Chara put her hand on Kiba's chest to stop it from attacking. Chara stare calmly to Loki's eyes. "Then do it quickly." She taunt Loki and press her throat toward blade. Chara feel how she start to bleed a little. When Loki saw her blood running to blade he pull back. "What the hell!" He yell angrily out of scare. Chara tilt her head. "Why you didn't try to stop me?" Loki ask angrily. Chara shrug. "If you wanted to kill me you would have stabbed me in heart or stomach." Chara answer and wave her right arm without thinking. She groan in pain and grab it. "Fuck." She hiss eyes closed. Kiba whine worried. "Winter?" Loki say worried. 

Chara open her eyes and see that Loki has put her dagger on nightstand. "I'm fine." She say and slowly let go of her arm. "Shit, that hurt." She mumble and turn to blob on bed. She land on her back, between Kiba and Loki. They both look at her worried. "I'm fine. I have survived for worse." She assure them. Loki frown and look bruises on her skin where he could see them. "I'm fine." Chara tell again and roll her eyes to Loki. Kiba jump down from bed and lay down on his blanket on floor with big huff. Chara chuckle, suddenly she turn to look at Loki sternly. "I want both of my daggers back." She command. Loki raise his eyebrow, Chara continue to glare at him. Loki chuckle and put her other dagger on nightstand too. "I should probably go now." Loki say and rise to his feet. "Yeah, you probably should." Chara answer and turn to look at ceiling. "Good night." Loki say. "Nights." Chara answer while Loki walk out. Maybe he won't regret that he stop that dagger. She thought and close her eyes.

Chara wake up by sun shining on her eyes. She groan and turn around. Chara blink couple times before opening her eyes fully. Then she notice all her injuries and bruises. She hiss in pain when she rise to sit edge of bed. "Shit." She curse under her breath. Kiba come to her and whine. "Today you have to go alone Kiba." She whisper and pet his head. Chara make couple protection spells on Kiba. Chara hiss in pain when she rise to her feet and walk to balcony door. She push the door open and made bridge to ground of ice. "Go, meet me downstairs." Chara command and wave her hand. Kiba look between her and forest, he whine worried. "Go." Chara chuckle and pat his back. Then he rush down and soon run at top speed toward forest. Chara smile after him. She shower with difficulties, she curse a lot while washing her hair. 

Her shower take around 20 minutes. She groan in frustration and use magic to dry herself and put new bandages around herself. Chara put on black t-shirt and black sweatpants. She sit down on couch and make hairbrush appear to her hand. She try to brush her hair but realize soon that she can't do it properly with injured arm and side. "FUCK!" She yell in anger and throw hairbrush to wall with loud bang. "FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" She curse loudly and groan in anger. Then someone knock her door. "WHAT?" She yell angrily. Loki open the door. "Everything okay?" He ask worried and look around her room. "Where is Kiba?" He ask confuse while closing the door behind him. "He is out. I made some protection spells on him so he will be fine." Chara answer grumpily. Chara see how Loki pick up her hairbrush and look at her with risen eyebrow. "I can't brush my hair with this fucking injuries." She snap and lean on armrest, crossing her arms. 

Loki look at her for a moment and chuckle. "May I?" He ask gently. Chara glare at him but nod eventually. Loki move to stand behind her and start gently brush her hair. Chara stay stiff for some time. It felt weird have someone else brushing her hair. Eventually she start to relax. Loki make two braids starting to Chara's temples, so they keep her hair out of her face. "Done." Loki whisper and Chara look him standing above her. "Thanks." She whisper and smile warmly to him. Loki blush a little, he clear his throat. "We should probably go to breakfast before my brother devour all of it." He say and turn his face away.

Chara smirk and rise to her feet. She walk to door and open it with left hand. When she turn to look at Loki Chara notice that he stare at her right arm. It is covered in different colored bruises. Chara glance at it too and sigh. "Loki, it will heal. I'm Asgardian too, remember?" She try to dismiss her state and smirk. Loki glare at her. Chara's smirk drop. "I remember that you're Asgardian and that is why I know what it take to get that kind of injuries." He growl. Chara roll her eyes. She put on dark green blouse with magic. "Better?" She ask sarcastically. Loki glare at her but let it go and follow her out of room. Chara let door little open so Kiba can come through it too. Chara feel how her legs wobble at the end of stairs but refuse to let Loki help her. She curse to him when he tried, Loki shrug and roll his eyes. 

They are almost at common room area when Chara stop Loki. He look at her confused. "If you don't want others know yet that you have your powers back, you should cast some illusion." Chara tell to Loki. Look of realization spread to his face and he cast illusion of controller to his wrist. When they come in view everyone turn to stare at them. Chara look warily at everyone. "What?" she ask. "Is this about you?" Tony ask and put on screen some old legend about country named Vinterfjall and it's powerful leader with magic. "Fuck." Chara whisper and stare at screen.