Chapter 27

I DON'T OWN PICTURES, Chara's hairstyle in party

Chara and Loki train every morning like usual. Tuesday came like a flash. Avengers have agreed that everyone will stay for a night in tower, they drive there on day. Chara made protection spell around compound and forest so she can leave Kiba behind for a night. She use her magic to make sure that he will stay inside barriers. Kiba look at her pleadingly while they back her car. Chara pet his head. "I will come back before you know it." She whisper to him and kiss top of Kiba's head before going inside her car. She drive with Loki. Loki has stayed last couple days even more quieter than normally. Chara wonder it but didn't ask about it. As soon as they got in tower Natasha, Wanda and Pepper snatch Chara with them to get ready. Thor grab Loki with him, ignoring his complains.

Chara enjoyed her time with other women. She hasn't never really had girl friends. Pepper told them about some Tony's failed experiments. Natasha and Chara share couple funny stories how they have fooled men in past with their acts. For example Chara told how she once manage to release some slaves by tempting couple guards. Soon they start to get ready. Chara help Wanda with her hair. Natasha and Pepper help others with make up, even if Chara soon did it like she wanted. She used silver eye shadow to highlight her eyes. She put some black strapless heels and snowflake earrings on her ears.

 She put some black strapless heels and snowflake earrings on her ears

When Chara got ready and straighten her dress, she see other women stare at her

When Chara got ready and straighten her dress, she see other women stare at her. She frown. "What? Do I look weird?" She ask and look herself up. "No no." Others quickly assure her. "It is just... You look absolutely perfect. You have perfect hourglass body. That dress flatter you perfectly." Pepper praise her and others nod. Chara smile proudly. "I really like this dress. I never had the opportunity to use it." She say. "You too look absolutely gorgeous. Red really suit you Natasha and Wanda. Pepper that blue dress will drop Tony's jaw." She praise others before walking to door. "Shall we?" Chara ask while opening the door. "Others probably are on ball room already. We are late." She chuckle. Others nod and they rush to elevator.

Chara frown to Pepper when she push one floor too high number. "Trust me. We want to be noticed when we arrive." She answer mischievously and wink her eye to others. They all chuckle. They got out on up platform and look over the handrail to ball room. It is already full with people. Chara find Tony, Steve, Bucky and Clint fast. She recognize Thor after he laughed first time for some joke from quest. She got surprised when she see Strange and Peter in there too. She found everyone else but Loki and Bruce. "Come on Winter! You miss out all fun." Wanda yell at her and wave her to follow them downstairs. Chara smile and walk calmly after them. She smile and start to walk down on stairs, looking for Loki.

Chara got on halfway until she find Loki. He stare at her from bar stool, mouth little open. Chara chuckle and wave her hand to him a little. He seem to snap out of it and start to push his way toward end of stairs. Chara stare at Loki all way down. He look way too good on all black tuxedo. Chara lay her hand top of Loki's reached out one when she come close enough. Loki lead her gently next to him. She is almost as tall as him in her heels. "Winter... You look absolutely ravishing." Loki admire her while licking his dry lips. Chara smile widely to him. "You don't look so bad yourself either." She praise him. Loki lead her to bar. "Winter... I-" "Ladies and gentleman. Welcome to out charity ball, hopefully you all bring some full wallets with you. All money collected will be given fully to child welfare. Please enjoy your evening and have fun!" Pepper's speech cut him off. 

Everyone applaud to Pepper and she point toward band to start. After couple first notes, Tony lead her to dance floor. Soon Steve lead Natasha and Bucky lead Wanda on floor. Suddenly Chara realize that even Thor and Clint dance too with someones. "May I have this dance, My Lady." Loki ask gracefully while bowing and reaching his hand toward Chara. She smile widely. "I gladly accept that, Prince." Chara answer and grab Loki's hand. Loki lead her on dance floor and pull her front of her. Chara gently lay her arm on his shoulder. She shiver a little when Loki's hand touch her lower back. Ghost of smile play on Loki's lips when they start to dance. Chara has always love dancing and she enjoy it with such a experienced partner as Loki. Loki speed and complicated their steps after realizing how good Chara actually is. Her prosthetic leg didn't hinder her in any way. 

Chara let Loki to pull her closer when he start to fully enjoy their dance. She absolutely love how Loki lead confidently they through difficult patterns. She enjoy when joy light up in his eyes and little genuine smile spread on his face. They dance through several songs. Eventually after one song ended, Thor tap on Loki's shoulder. "May I have turn with this lovely Lady, brother?" Thor ask politely with wide smile. Loki glare at him. Chara chuckle. "Come on Loki. This is ball. And I'm curious is he as good dancer as you." Chara say and push gently on Loki's arm. Loki glance between them warily before letting Thor take his place. Loki walk away without glancing toward them. 

Chara frown confuse and worried after seeing how stiff Loki's shoulder are. She didn't have time to go after him. Thor lead her in next dance. Thor use more strength in his leading than Loki and it isn't as smooth as dancing with him. "You're really something else Winter." Thor suddenly say. "What do you mean?" Chara ask confuse. "You take breath away for all men, who aren't in love with someone else when you walk down those stairs." Thor flirt with her. Chara scoff. "Don't be ridiculous Thor. I don't see you like that." Chara answer and roll her eyes. Thor chuckle. "I know. But man can dream." He answer and smile apologizing to her. Chara roll her eyes again. "Go after someone more available to you Thor. This is friendly advice." Chara say to him. Thor let out a laugh. "You might be right, My Lady." Then song ended, some of guests come to them. "May I have next dance with lady?" He ask politely. 

Thor let him in his place and Chara allow it. "I'm Jack, by the way. Associate with Stark industries." He introduce himself. Jack lead Chara more clumsily than Thor. Chara use her experience to fix his mistakes. "I'm Winter, coworker of Avengers." She introduce herself. "Not Avenger?" "No, I'm not." "And what is beauty like you doing with criminal like that?" He ask and tilt his head toward Loki. "I can please you better than he ever can." Jack brag. Chara let out a laugh. "You don't know anything about me. You have no idea how to please woman like me." Chara sneer to him. Anger come in Jack's eyes. "I can make you forget everything but my name." Jack answer and squeeze Chara's ass while pulling her against his chest. Chara glare at him darkly. "If you don't move yourself away from me right now, I force you." She threaten darkly 

Jack let out a mocking laugh. "What woman like- WOAHH!" Chara grab his arm that hold her ass and twist it. She kick feet from under him. Jack fall on his stomach with loud thud. Chara put her leg on his back and push heel against Jack's spine painfully. "OUCHOUCHOUCH, STOP IT. YOU'RE CRAZY WOMAN!" He yell pathetically. Chara stay on her place. "If I ever even hear that you treat other woman like that. I will make sure you cannot please anyone ever again." She hiss to whining man on floor before stepping away. Everyone in room has pulled back and stare Chara in shock, she feel how fear creep inside room. Then Tony come with two security men. "Take this man out. I will not tolerate any behavior like that inside my buildings." Tony yell and point toward still whining man. Security men take him away. "You okay Winter?" Tony ask worried while grabbing her hand. Chara glance at his hand around hers. "I'm fine. Nothing I couldn't handle." She answer calmly. "We can't let that idiot to ruin our party." She smile and reach her other hand to Tony. "Let's dance." She smirk. Tony smile relief at her and after next song start, he lead her skillfully to dance floor.