Chapter 72

I DON'T OWN PICTURE

Chara teleport on rainbow bridge front of Heimdall. "Hi Heimdall." She greet him with smile. "You have done enough for now. Let me take care of rest." Heimdall pant and look at her. "Your Highness, I'm deeply sorry that I didn't recognized you in first place." He apology with bow. "Of course you didn't. I had my illusion on, illusion that I perfected in centuries." She assure him and turn toward approaching ships. "What you think of doing princess?" "I think it is time to prove Asgard that there is Goddess of Winter and she is ally." She answer and stomp left food down. Immediately ice start to form front of her. It increase in high speed and soon other side of bridge is covered in ice. Then it start to mold in enormous dome. Chara smirk and speed up freezing process. "How this is possible?" Heimdall mumble behind her. 

Soon every ship is inside the dome and only exit is between Heimdall and Chara. She let her magic pour in dome so it fix itself as fast as someone try to break it. "Heimdall." Chara command and turn to look at him. "I have one job for you." "Anything." Heimdall assure and kneel. "If something happen to me deliver this to Frigga and/or Loki." She command and her ice box appear front of him. "What is it?" Heimdall ask and rise it gently in his hands. "It can hold Aether at least 500 years. That is time limit to find new place to it." She answer and lower her hand. 

Chara feel how enemies tried to shoot her dome and smirk when nothing happened to it. "Do you want to deliver message M'Lady?" Heimdall suddenly ask. Chara frown, then realization hit her. "Yes please. If I won't return safely please tell Thor, I'm grateful that he was my friend and ask him to deliver same message to Avengers. Thank Frigga one more time that she saved my life all those centuries ago. Tell Loki." She has to swallow tears back. "Tell Loki that I love him. He mean more to me than my life. And that I'm sorry that I had to left him. Lastly... My answer is absolutely yes." She tell him. 

Heimdall nod. "Your messages are safe with me." She nod. "Good." She turn around and stop. "Oh, I forgot to tell you." She turn sideways to look at him. "Helen and Bjorn would be proud of the man you have become." Heimdall freeze. "How you know my dead sister's and her husband's name?" He ask shocked. She smirk. "I'm that little girl they take in, I'm the teenager who played with you when you were small." She chuckle and close the entrance. "Chara?" He whisper. "CHARA!" He yell and leap to hit the ice. "Don't do it Chara!" He plead and hit repeatedly the dome wall. "Remember your job Heimdall." Chara yell lastly before teleporting closer to enemies.

"Here we go." Chara murmur to herself and roll her shoulders. She walk calmly toward assembling enemies. "Are you the reason of this, girl?" Leader ask her. Chara look around and stop, they have 10 meters between them. "Yes I am. It is pretty thrilling, isn't it?" She say with a smirk. "Malekith I presume." He look surprised. "I'm honored that you remember my name girl. It still won't save you from death." He answer and point one group to attack her. "I agree." Chara smirk and blizzard of ice attack the group. They scream in pain and soon there is only bloody mess left. 

Malekith seem to rethink the situation. "Who are you woman?" Chara rise her eyebrow for name chance. "I am Chara, daughter of Hela, granddaughter of Odin, Goddess of Winter." "Well Goddess of Winter. We are here only for what have been stolen from us." Chara roll her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I know the story. You want to return the world in darkness. Problem is, I like sunshine and more importantly." She glare at them. "You hurt something precious to me." She growl and next ice blizzard destroy one of the ships. Dark elves jump back. "Kill her!" Malekith command and everyone beside he and one big person run toward her. "This is more like it." Chara say and grab her daggers. 

Chara easily dodge couple first one and kill them. She is surrounded quickly and she has to start twirl around. She left bloody mess behind her. She didn't notice cuts she got here and there. Those didn't bother her at all. She throw ice daggers to make way out of center. She soon start to pant. "This is more fun I had had in years." She praise the enemies and soon leap back to fight. Chara feel how new peoples has come to try get through her dome. She presume that biggest damages were from Mjolnir. She feel how Loki try to use his magic to break it and after that teleport. She has blocked anyone from entering or leaving. 

Finally last elf drop to ice, dead. Chara swipe some blood from her forehead and spit out her own blood. Someone managed to punch her in gut. Malekith look around impressed. "You sure you won't want to join me Heladottir?" Chara let out a laugh. "You're not first one to ask. Like I said I like sunshine." She answer and start to walk toward him in steady pace. Big person step between them. Chara stop and look at him up and down. "Cursed one?" She ask. "Yes. If you know about them you probably know how fearsome they are." Malekith laugh. 

Chara chance her daggers on her sword. Malekith look at it interested. "Where did you get that?" Chara shrug. "I made it from one of my mothers swords. It is pretty sturdy." She answer. "Want a taste?" She tease the monster sweetly. It roared to her and leap in attack. Chara dodge it and start to cut it. She got surprised how agile the monster actually is and make a mistake. When she roll a side it grab her right leg. "Fuck." She curse. Monster smirk and Malekith laugh. "Good fight, I give you that child." Chara feel how monster start to break her prosthetic leg. She quickly turn her leg and push couple spots. Leg came off and she cut the armor to break free. She make straight leg out of ice and turn to look at the monster. "I'm not defeated yet." She growl. Malekith and the Curse look at her surprised.