Chapter 54

Wanda swallow couple times. "L-lets just say that Sokovia wasn't great place to grow up as orphan." She say with thick voice. Others stare at her. Wanda has tight grip for Kiba's fur. He whine comforting to her. She snap out of it and loosen her grip. "What do you mean? You hadn't- oh." Tony say realizing what she probably mean and his expression darken. Wanda's hand start to tremble. Kiba growl toward Tony. "Not like that Tony. Almost." Chara specify quietly. "Excuse me." Wanda whisper and rush out of room. Kiba whine and look between her and Chara. "Go." Chara say and point after her. Kiba run after Wanda. 

Chara look worried after Wanda. She has told her on one evening when they spent time together. "So. How you knew?" Tony ask after some time. Loki glare at him and his grip around Chara get tighter. Chara stare at Tony coldly. "She told me." She only answer and stand up. "I go after her. Don't kill or stab anyone Loki." Chara order Loki with humorous smirk. "Fine." He growl disappointed and cross his arms. Chara smile and peck his cheek before leaving. "You chose quite a woman, brother." She hear Thor to tease Loki. He snarl something back. Chara chuckle and shake her head.

Chara find Wanda at her room, she has curled in bed while hugging Kiba. Chara gently knock on door frame. Wanda sniffle and rise her head a little. "Can I come in?" Wanda nod and hide her face again inside wolf's fur. Chara sit down next to Kiba, so he is between them. She mindlessly pet his head. "Stark didn't mean anything bad. He is too curious for his own good sometimes." Chara tell softly. "I know." Wanda mumble as answer. "Bucky didn't really mean anything you heard." Chara assure her after a while. Wanda didn't answer. "Barton looked like he wanted to shoot him." Chara smirk. 

Finally Wanda snort and rise to look at Chara. "He almost shoot him. If Kiba hasn't attacked first." She chuckle. Chara smile to her comforting. "I'm not good at this comforting thing. It is new to me, same as woman friend. But I think I did quite a good job." Chara say proudly. Wanda chuckle. "Yes you did good job there." Wanda answer with little smile. Suddenly it drop again. "Sorry I hurt you." She mumble. Chara snort and wave her hand. "It was nothing. Of course you protect yourself, I prepared for that." She assure her. "Still..." She whisper sadly after a moment. Chara sigh. "Now. Listen to me carefully little witch." Wanda rise her eyes to meet hers. "It wasn't your fault. I don't blame you. No one should blame you. If they even try I will freeze their asses." Chara promise. "Thank you." Wanda thank her with little smile.

"Now. I should go back to make sure Loki don't kill or stab anyone. Do you want to come or stay here with Kiba?" Chara ask gently. "I want to stay here." Wanda whisper. Chara pet her head. "That is okay, take all time you need." She assure her before leaving. Kiba yawn and snuggle closer to Wanda before closing his eyes. Chara smile warmly to her wolf. She quickly rush back to living room. "You take that back." She hear someone growl. Chara groan and quicken her pace.

When Chara come in living room she see Bucky passed out on couch with some caricature on his face, Bruce has ran away already same as Natasha, Steve and Thor are middle of arm wrestling while Sam is judging, finally Loki and Tony are arguing about something while Clint laugh at them. "You gotta be kidding." Chara groan and facepalm after seeing familiar bottle almost empty at coffee table. "I was away only about hour." She sigh. She decide to go stop two arguing men when Tony call his suit and Loki pull out his daggers.

"LOKI! TONY! WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" She yell angrily and stomp between them. All men turn to look at her. They refuse to answer her. She turn to look chuckling Clint. "Barton? What is going on?" She ask sweetly. He stop chuckling immediately and swallow. "They argue which one of you or Pepper has better figure." He mumble quickly. Chara blink couple times. "I beg your pardon?" She ask. Every men is frozen on spot. "Better figure?" She ask sweetly with dangerous smirk. Everyone hold their breaths. Chara turn toward Loki. "Darling?" She purr. He just stare at her. Chara couldn't hold her poker face anymore, she burst in laughter. Others look at her confuse and same time relieved. "Sorry love, I couldn't resist." Chara chuckle and hug Loki. "Answer obviously depends of who answer it." Chara purr and smirk to Tony.

When tension released everyone chuckle and continue their doings. Tony and Clint decide to move away from them. Chara stare lovingly at Loki's eyes. He has put his hands on her waist while Chara has lay her arms over his shoulders. "We need music." She whisper while Loki start to slowly dance with her. "JARVIS. Put on Run to You." She command. "Yes miss." Soon first notes start to fill the air.

I DON'T OWN VIDEO

Loki lead them through slow dance. Chara sing whole song, without missing the step or note. She ignore that others stare at them. Others shocked, and Thor with wide smile and tears streaming down his cheeks. Chara smile adoring to Loki, staring at his eyes. She could see tears in his eyes. He has adoring smile too. "I run to you..." Chara sing lastly and pull Loki in loving kiss. He happily answer it. It is sweet, loving smile. "Get a room!" Tony yell after a moment. Chara pull back from a kiss and throw a ice dagger toward him with a growl. He yelp in fear and drop on ground. It vanish before it even have a chance to hit him.

Thor burst in to a laughter and even Loki chuckle. Clint helped drunk Tony to stand up with laugh. "Crazy woman." Tony crumple. This time Loki snarl to him. Chara kiss his cheek. "Care to repeat that Stark?" Chara ask sweetly. He swallow and shake his head. "This is a miracle. Tony is without a answer." Sam tease him and others burst in laughter. Tony grunt angrily and drop on couch sulking.