Chapter 1

I DON'T OWN ANY PICTURES

Chara swipe snow from her shoulders in veranda before stepping inside her house. She hear her cellphone ringing on table where she forgot it. She frown and take off her shoes before walking to it. It stop ringing but when she pick it up it start to ring again. Chara sigh in annoyance when she see who is calling. She press green button and rise it on her ear. "FINALLY, I have been calling you on several times already." Nick Fury's angry yelling come. "Sorry, I forgot my phone inside." Chara answer. "Are you finally collecting your debt Fury?" She continue. "YES. Have you seen News? New York is under attack and I think they could use some help." Fury say riled. Chara groan in annoyance. "Who is attacking there?" She ask sounding bored. "Someone called Loki, he is from place called Asgard. He has army of aliens" Chara snap her full attention toward phone on that. "From Asgard?" "Yes. His brother Thor is on our side, helping some of our guys. How fast you can get there?" "I need ten minutes. Tell them I am coming." Chara answer and cut the call. 

Chara put coffee maker on with wave of her hand. She braid her silvery, almost white hair quickly, starting from her forehead, braid is almost to her waist. She use her magic to put her battle armor on. (below, without helmet). She fasten her sword on her belt and make sure her daggers are in their places. Her icy blue eyes has excited in them. She smirk to herself. Time to meet some Asgardians. She thought, pour her coffee on travel cup and teleport end of New York city line. 

Chara look around and whistle

Chara look around and whistle. There were weird aliens flying around and they have some big flying thing with them. "This will be fun." She smirk and start to locate people Fury talk about with her magic. She let it pulse around, soon she feel and see someone use lightning in middle of city. "There they are." She mumble and teleport closer. She look how six person stand in ring and look around. She sip her coffee and start to walk toward them. Soon she could hear them yelling something. "Where the hell is that person Fury say he will call. We could use a hand in here." Man with bow yell angrily. "I don't know, he say he will be here in any minute now." Man in blue costume yell back and throw his shield. Big green one has jumped toward enemies. Rest of them yell to each others and didn't notice group of five creeping toward them. 

Chara wave her hand and all five get covered in ice in a instant. She sip her coffee and keep walking toward that group that has now turned toward her. She stop next to them and drink her coffee at end. "SHE has arrived. You guys need some hand? Fury called me." Chara say calmly. "Finally you showed up. Need to stop to grab a coffee?" Man in iron suit snap at her. Chara smirk to him. "I need my morning coffee." She shrug. "You-" "That is enough Stark, we don't have time for this. You want to fight in ground?" Man in blue ask. Chara shrug again. "I don't care, as long as you don't get in my way. I will make sure Fury get his debt back fully." Chara answer darkly, she vanish her cup and walk past the group to get better aim on one of those flying monsters. She roll her shoulders and neck couple times. "This is best way to get stress out." She shout over her shoulder and smirk. While she turn her gaze back in battle she rise her hands, take a deep inhale and when Chara exhale ice come out from her hands. In mere seconds monster got covered in ice and drop on ground. When it hit ground it broke in million pieces. 

Every single alien that see that stop to stare at her. "I haven't been able to do that in long time." Chara shout happily. When they start to charge at her, she grab her black sword in her right hand and point it toward them. "Time to have some fun." Chara say to herself and kick herself in run toward them. She hear man in blue to yell some commands behind her. Chara ignore them and let ancient song start to sing in her veins. She hasn't been at battlefield in long time. She look like she is dancing through enemy group, slicing every single alien, killing them or making them immobile. "Wow.." Chara hear man in blue suit and that one with hammer to say behind her when she stop for a moment. Chara straighten her posture and rapidly wave her sword, getting most of blood off it. Aliens start to hesitate, they turn their guns at her and try to shoot her from distant. 

Chara smirk darkly to them. Suddenly she has shield of ice around her left arm. She start to rush toward them. This time some got shot from behind her and some got hit by hammer. Chara run straight ahead so others won't accidentally hit her. Her shield block enemies fire. Soon she is swirling again. Her shield disappear and she start to throw daggers of ice around with her left hand, while her sword cut closer ones in pieces. Chara hear suddenly someone moving behind her and turn sword ready. Blond man with hammer take a step back and rise his hands when tip of her sword stop on his neck. "Woah.. Don't kill me." Man say calming. Chara lower her sword, man start to smile to her. Suddenly she throw ice dagger over his right shoulder. Man let out scared sound, when he hear something drop on ground he peek around and see dead monster. "You're welcome." Chara say and turn around. She hear quiet thanks before she jump back to battle.

Chara has fight for hours alongside others. She has used her magic carefully, she is fully aware that she could destroy whole city easily if she lose control. She see corner of her eye that man in iron suit carry something on his back and is moving directly at wormhole. "What the hell he think he is doing?" She mumble to herself while slaying rest of aliens around her. She turn to look at him. Little after he disappeared every single of those monsters drop dead. Chara look around confuse. "What the hell happened?" She wonder aloud and decide to go to others, she is curious what they have discovered. She clean her sword on one of aliens clothes before sheathing it. 

When Chara teleport behind men in blue suit and one with hammer she hear them wonder that man in iron suit won't slow down. Suddenly that green one catch him before man with hammer could jump. Chara look curious at their behavior around unconscious one. She laugh quietly when that Hulk scare him back to conscious. She wait patiently others to calm down and remember her being there. After couple minutes only woman cut her laughter and stiff. Chara tilt her head. Red head turn slowly toward Chara. "Thank you for help but who you are?" She ask polite. Chara notice that she has tight grip on her gun. She smile for the thought of her trying to shoot her. Others turn to look at her too. Chara bow to them. "I am Winter." She straighten herself and look at others. "I owed Fury one favor and this was it. He has now collected it." Blonde man with hammer walk to her and reach his hand. "I am Thor Odinson, prince of Asgard." Thor introduce himself. 

Chara stiffen a little after hearing Odin's name, she quickly shake it off and grab Thor's hand. "You are marvelous fighter, I didn't know earth has such fine warriors." He appraise Chara. She shrug. Thor turn toward others. "Lady Winter, may I introduce you to the Avengers." He announce laughing. Man in blue walk to her and reach his arm. "Captain America, Steve Rogers ma'am." Chara shake his hand and look carefully at him. Now when his mask is of Chara recognize him. "So rumors were true. You really are alive, icicle." Chara smirk. Steve stiff and man in iron suit burst in laughter alongside with Thor. Steve look suspiciously at Chara before letting her hand go. "Have we met before?" He ask warily. Chara smile. "I don't think so." She push the subject off. Next one to introduce himself was Clint, then Nat, then Tony introduce himself and Hulk. Chara greet them all.

When everyone has introduced themselves Steve say that they have only one more problem left and turn toward Stark tower. "Yeah, my brother." Thor answer darkly. "I think you guys can make it from here." Chara say and back away from them. "My debt for Fury has been paid with interest. Say hi from me when you contact him." Chara continue and wave others. They look at her confuse. Then she teleport back to her home. She sigh and take off her armor. Chara take long bath, clean her weapons and armor. "Hopefully Thor won't talk about me in Asgard." She mumble herself while making little snow over her.