Chapter 116 - Saving the Damsel in Distress!

Fantasia was taken aback. She asked, "What's the matter?"

In the comments:

'I actually witnessed a 1.5 million dollar transaction while I'm alive!'

'If this doesn't prove that she's from a wealthy family…'

'A big boss has appeared!'

Fantasia's eyes widened in shock. She didn't have the luxury of paying attention to the fact that she was still in the midst of a live-stream anymore, and entered sweetcherry's live-stream on her cell phone right away.

.
As soon as she did, a swarm of tip notifications bombarded the comments, and virtual gift visual effects filled the entire screen.

At the Hunts' villa.

Justin was still standing at the door to Pete's study.

Pete had been observing him after he sent the text message to Cherry.

The tyrant was staring at the live-stream with a sinister and unpredictable look on his face. Even Pete couldn't quite tell what he was thinking at this instant.

Going by his harsh and domineering character, Pete had imagined that he would definitely take her away forcefully once he knew that he had a daughter.

So, why was the tyrant standing motionless here and looking a little as if he was caught in an internal struggle?

The clever Pete entered the live-stream and scrolled upward through the comments. In no time, he got a clear picture of the dispute between the tyrant and Cherry.

Pete: "…"

He found himself rather speechless.

What was the matter with the tyrant?

Why was a man in his twenties arguing with a five-year-old?

In particular, was the big and bold 'Your father is such a scumbag' really something that the tyrant had said?

Why did it feel so weird?!

Justin was also feeling extremely embarrassed after he got over his shock, when he thought of what he had said.

He'd always had the illusion that he had a daughter whenever Pete turned into a little princess. Whenever he thought of himself having a daughter, the cold-hearted man's heart would inexplicably soften.

Besides, sweetcherry was so cute. She was someone who really existed and not just the familiar feeling and longing he felt whenever his son had a relapse.

This was why he had been jealous for some reason when sweetcherry said that her father was ignoring her.

How could someone who had a daughter not cherish her?

That was why his brain had short-circuited for a moment, causing him to say something as childish as 'Your father is such a scumbag'!

At that time, he had thought that no one on the Internet knew who he was anyway…

But now!

His expression changed again and again. He lowered his dark eyes and cast a dispassionate glance at Pete, his gaze subtly sweeping across his cell phone.

Lawrence was still fussing next to him. He exclaimed, "What exactly is going on, Boss?"

Justin's thin lips parted and he replied icily, "This is my daughter!"

Lawrence, "!"

Pete, "!"

It was all over! The tyrant sounded so sure of himself; he must have already discovered Cherry. While he was thinking about what he should do, the tyrant ordered, "Investigate immediately. Find her, even if you must search high and low for her!"