Chapter 93 - The Photo from The Live Stream!

Seth tugged on her sleeve again. "Cherry, a girl won't be able to become a boy. You'll definitely lose, so don't agree to it!"

In a soft and tender voice, Cherry replied, "I have a way around it, yeah!"

Brandon touched his hair and snorted again. Only then did he walk away with his hands in his pockets.

After he left, Sinead rushed over to Cherry. She lifted her chin and said, "Cheryl, you're in trouble! Your life will definitely be very hard now that Brandon has set his sights on you! He loves making his sidekicks bark like a dog the most! You're gonna be Cherry the Doggy tomorrow!"

In the midst of her gloating, puzzlement flashed across Cherry's big round eyes and she asked, "But how does one bark like a dog?"

Sinead immediately bent over, held her hands up like little paws, and said, "Woof! Woof!"

Then, she stood up straight and said, "Like that!"

Cherry asked again, "Like how?"

Sinead frowned and said, "Why are you so stupid?!"

Then, she did the same pose again and imitated a dog again. "Woof! Woof! Woof!"

Cherry grinned and exclaimed, "I see! So, you're Sinead the Doggy!"

Sinead, "…"

When she realized that Cherry was mocking her, she burst into tears with a loud wail again.

"…"

Classes for the day ended very quickly. In the afternoon, parents came one by one to pick up their children.

When Cherry left home in the morning, she already knew that Tanya would be the one picking her up after school because Mommy would definitely slack off. Sure enough, when she went out, she spotted Tanya standing there.

She skipped over, got into the car with Tanya, and went home together with her.

At the Andersons.

The kindergarten took care of all three meals a day for the children, so Cherry, who'd already had her dinner in school, usually didn't eat any more after she went home. Thus, while the rest of the Andersons were having dinner, she secretly hid upstairs and gave Pete a video call.

As soon as the video call connected and she saw her brother, Cherry immediately smiled sweetly and said, "I missed you, Pete!"

Pete was currently doing his homework seriously and the background of the video was his study.

He picked up his earphones, put them on, and said, "I miss you and Mommy too."

Cherry asked, "In that case, can we switch for a while?"

Pete, "??"

He was a little hesitant. "Haven't you already started to attend school? It seems like the kindergarten uniform is a skirt?"

"But…" Cherry lowered her head and twiddled her thumbs. A grimace appeared on her adorable little face and she said, "Someone's bullying me in school. He wants me to be his sidekick."

Pete panicked the moment he heard that. He said, "I'll switch with you!"

His younger sister was only allowed to follow after him and be protected by him. Who was the little brat that was so daring as to bully his younger sister?

Cherry's eyes lit up immediately and she threw her brother under the bus without any hesitation. She said, "We have dance lessons every day for the performance during the celebrations, so you'll also have to practice."