Chapter 70 - I Already have a Spot

Chester grew up with Justin, so his elder brother had always inspired awe and respect in him as though he was his father.

Therefore, he actually felt very guilty about hiding the truth from Justin.

If Justin didn't ask, he wouldn't say anything. But now that he had, he mustn't lie!

As such, he stammered, "I-it's your daughter…"

His daughter? Well, the little streamer had called him Daddy for two hours, but he was indeed her true blue Sponsor Daddy.

At this time, a calm voice reached them. "What live stream are you talking about?"

Pete sat with his back straight. Although his voice still had a childish quality to it, it nevertheless gave off a calm and steady feeling.

Chester replied, "My team leader in the game hosted a live stream today…"

Justin snorted coldly. "You're actually acknowledging a five or six-year-old girl as your leader? How promising of you."

Pete, "…"

Uncle Chester's team leader in the game was Cherry.

He stilled his expression and started spouting nonsense with a straight face. "Uncle Chester, you must have been tricked. A lot of people use voice changers these days."

Chester, "?"

However, Justin said, "It didn't sound like she was using a voice changer."

He didn't dwell on these, though. Instead, after casting a glance at Chester, he asked dispassionately, "Are you intending to play games for the rest of your life?"

Chester shook his head. "Actually, I want to be a professional e-sports player and start my own team, but I don't have that much money. I—"

"Is eight million enough?" Justin's voice was cool and crisp as he casually cut a piece of his steak.

Chester was stunned.

As he looked at Justin, his eyes suddenly reddened. It was just like back when he was still a child. When he said that he didn't want to study, no one in the family had supported him. Everyone had called him a good-for-nothing. Justin was the only one who had asked, "Then what do you want to do?"

Justin had always respected his dreams.

Chester lowered his head. His voice sounded a little choked as he replied, "Yes."

"Well, I think that little girl has a bright future ahead of her," Justin said, "You can recruit her into your team."

Chester, "?"

All his emotions from just now evaporated in an instant.

If Justin knew that was his daughter, he probably wouldn't think so anymore!

He stammered, "Justin, you s-seem to like my team leader quite a bit?"

"She's fine, I suppose."

Justin speared another piece of steak and said, "This tastes pretty good."

"…"

At the Smiths.

Before one knew it, it was already noon. Joel entered the room and saw Ian staring at the screen of the live stream that had already ended.

After a moment's hesitation, he asked, "Is there anything you would like for lunch today, Uncle Ian?"

He had initially thought that he wouldn't have any appetite as usual and would just patronize him a little, but unexpectedly, Ian actually answered, "Steak, I suppose."