Chapter 79 - Cherry Looks A Little Familiar

Justin's heart suddenly stopped beating for a moment. It was only when he saw that she managed to regain her balance that he finally relaxed.

When he wanted to see what she looked like, rows of airplane icons suddenly swept across the screen.

After studying the interface with a frown for a while, he finally turned off the virtual gift visual effects. However, by the time he looked again, he found that sweetcherry had already turned off the camera.

For some reason, he felt a little disappointed.

He shook his head, finding his behavior rather comical.

She was just a child that he had interacted with a few times. Why was he so curious about what she looked like?

He tossed the cell phone aside. The little girl's tender voice rang out in his earphones. "Thank you for the airplanes, Grandpa! Mwah!"

For some reason, Justin felt a little unhappy.

He had gifted her so many airplanes, but why didn't she blow him any flying kisses?

As a result, yet another row of 9999 airplane icons scrolled across the screen.

After sending the gift, he came back to his senses. He felt that he must be out of his mind…

Then, he heard the excited little fellow exclaim, "Wow, Daddy! You're so amazing, too! Mwah!"

Justin's lip corners couldn't help but curl upward.

Two hours later, Cherry stopped playing and got ready for dinner.

After ending the live stream, she sat on the chair with her chin propped on her hands and looked at the two highest-ranking names on the fan list.

Sponsor Grandpa was still in top place with a total of almost $800,000 in tips.

Daddy was ranked second place with a total of about $600,000 in tips.

She felt justified and didn't have any qualms about taking money from her father. However, it seemed like Sponsor Grandpa didn't know her at all…

Cherry opened a private chat window and sent him a voice message.

At the Smiths.

Although he had asked for steak the day before, Ian had stopped eating after taking just a bite.

He rested on the bed in a groggy daze all the way until now.

Watching sweetcherry's live stream seemed to have become the only thing he looked forward to every day.

Ian was frowning.

On his attractive visage, there was a contemplative look in his eyes.

He had seen what sweetcherry looked like when her mask dropped off just now, and he found her face vaguely familiar.

It was as if he had seen it somewhere before.

Even though he couldn't recall where he might have seen a face like that before, it nevertheless gave him a sense of kinship.

Ian smiled bitterly.

Perhaps life was just too boring. Or perhaps it was because she simply looked so adorable and clever?

He was about to toss the cell phone aside when he heard a sound notification.

When Ian picked it back up, he found that sweetcherry had sent him a private message: "Sponsor Grandpa, do you wanna play games? I can guide you, yeah!"