Chapter 114 - He Actually Has A Daughter!!

Justin stared at the screen coldly.

He, a true blue patron, had actually become a tool in their eyes? On top of that, they were even making claims about a management company?

Hah.

What a huge joke.

They were just a bunch of naive kids on the Internet. They sure jumped to a lot of conclusions when all they had was insignificant evidence, and easily believed everything that others said. The comments section was in total chaos now.

He picked up his cell phone. He was about to say something and defend sweetcherry when she said, "Sponsor Grandpa isn't a tool. Don't you spout nonsense. Otherwise, I'm gonna get mad!"

.
Justin, "?"

She had only mentioned Sponsor Grandpa but not Sponsor Daddy…

Justin had always thought of himself as a tolerant person ever since he was a child. His upbringing had never allowed him to lose his temper in front of outsiders, either. Moreover, apart from Pete, no one had been able to really anger him all these years.

But he actually felt a little hurt at this moment.

That little live-streamer! She was too much!

To think he was always thinking about her and even occasionally came in to watch her live-streams. This was also the first time he had tipped anyone like that in his life…

Justin made up his mind—he was going to unfollow her!

He was about to leave the live-stream when he saw someone asking in the comments:

'Is Sponsor Daddy a tool, then?'

sweetcherry fell silent for a while. Then, she replied unhappily, "No, he isn't. Sponsor Daddy is even less likely to be a tool!"

Seeing that she was finally talking about Sponsor Daddy after so long, all the motherly fans began to express their concern for her.

'Sweetie baby, did you argue with Sponsor Daddy? What's wrong?'

'Sweetie cutie, did someone make you upset?'

The comments were also interspersed with attacks from haters.

'Hah, how is he not? He hasn't shown you a single cent of support or given you any tip today. Doesn't that show that you've automatically given up on the face-off today?'

sweetcherry ignored the haters and said unhappily to the people who truly cared about her, "Because I hate Daddy!"

The motherly fans: 'Do you hate Sponsor Daddy? Or your real Daddy?'

sweetcherry replied, "They're all the same!"

The fans, "??"

Justin, "??"

So, the little fellow was just venting her anger on him because her real father had upset her?

Suddenly, his heart softened a little.

Justin coughed and wrote: 'What did your father do?'

As her other fans were also asking the same question, sweetcherry answered, "Daddy is horrible. He ignored me~ I will never talk to stinky Daddy ever again!"

The comments were filled with fans scolding her father.

'Your father is so horrible. It's bad enough that he doesn't want you and your Mommy, but he's even ignoring you now?'

'Sue him. He is obligated to raise you. What gives him the right to ignore our cute and innocent Sweetie?'

'He's too much! What a scumbag!'