𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

《chapter 32 - old woman

《chapter 32 - old woman...》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"CH CH CH" Y/N sang, trying to match the dance Dolores preformed in Encanto. "Shut... the... front door." Bakugou hissed, eyeing the small girl swinging her skirt around - dancing with her brother.

Y/N giggled and picked up Sakura, swinging her around in some kind of salsa dance. "Get it, Sakura!" Kaminari smiled as he passed by. The female dropped her head back, a straight line upon her lips. She still hadn't smiled... if i wrote that she ever did that's a lie. She's never smiled.

The blonde male smiled before heading into the dining area. "Y/N, could we talk?" Midoriya asked, from behind the counter. The bunny stopped in his tracks, his sister lolling over his arms. Her hair touched the ground for how long and luxurious it is. "Uh... yeah. Is everything okay?" The male placed his sister down on the floor and began to walk with green head.

Sakura watched her brother round the corner, her hair falling in her face. "Sakura! My dearest!" Hagakure sang as she jumped towards the girl. "Hey, what's wrong? You don't seem as happy as you were yesterday." The invisible girl spoke, sitting down next to the four - year old.

The child huffed gently and looking at the ground. "Weird..?" She questioned, pointing at herself. Hakagure gasped and pulled the small girl into a tight hug. "How dare you think that! You are a perfect girly girl! You fit in with each and everyone of us!" She spoke, panicking.

"You are the light of the dorm." Sato smiled, handing the girl a tiny cake.

Sakura puffed her cheeks out and took a small bite of the cake without any hesitation. "If you ever feel like that, I'm sure all the girls' doors will be open." Hagakure smiled, gently nibbling on Sakura's cake. "Same with.. some of the guys." Sato chuckled, glancing at Bakugou who looked up at the one moment.

"Hey! My door is always open! Come to my first! My next door to your brother!" He yelled, Sakura taking a small step closer to Hagakure.

"Heyyyy.. keep your voice down." Y/N whined as he walked back into the room, his hand behind his head. Sakura furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Hagakure who just got up and placed a kiss on Y/N's cheek before hopping away.

The bunny jumped over the couch and once again picked up Sakura, beginning to dance around with her again, pastry in hand.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

Y/N yawned and placed his head in his hands, watching Aizawa at the front of the classroom. " - We had thought it wasn't fair for first - years to do internships." He spoke. Bakugou popped in his seat and laughed. "You're on excited because you didn't get no card!" Y/N yelled, cutting somebody off and standing in his chair with an L on his forehead.